Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default PREVIEW: Daredevil #33

This November, Matt battles for survival against supernatural foes unlike any other in the terrifying Daredevil #33! From the award-winning creative team of Mark Waid and Chris Samnee comes one of the strangest Daredevil tales yet! The Man Without Fear's quest to end the Sons of the Serpent organization has put him in the undead clutches of the ghastly Legion of Monsters! Now, Daredevil must battle against Zombies, Werewolves, Mummies, and even the Daughter of Satan! Not to mention the Sons of the Serpent themselves! With these frightening foes closing in, is it possible the Man Without Fear might just be afraid of something after all? Don't miss th shocking Daredevil #33 for the answer!

Full preview here.

Wow this came out early

I wonder if Mark Waid is being booted off or is he quitting on his own?

Quote Originally Posted by Daredevil Is Legend View Post
    Do people not read the entirety of these articles? You're not the only one who seems to have missed this.

But we do know this one thing for sure: the Waid/Samnee/Rodriguez/Caramagna team isn't going anywhere, and we're striving for new heights!"
    http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...ticle&id=48699
    Every week, I write about the science in comic books and what it says about our real world!
    Check it out, if you'd like!

Sad Hawkguy in the snow CyberHubbs's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Daredevil Is Legend View Post
    He said he and Samnee weren't leaving.
    I know Kevin Nichols through a guy that knows a gal. Small world!

If nihilism didn't take some delight in destruction one might suspect nihilists were an unnaturally morbid sort.
    -Theophilus

Quote Originally Posted by Dog View Post
    Do people not read the entirety of these articles? You're not the only one who seems to have missed this.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...ticle&id=48699
    I read that a couple days before the news of it ending came out so I didn't know if there was a disagreement or something

Wonder if Matt gets turned so that the bleeding stops? like what Morbius did with Punisher by turning him into a Monster to save his life.