Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Status Quo Cowards Thanos Classic's Avatar

Default Composite Marvel Black Superhero vs Composite DC Black Superhero

Reality warpers + Jakeem thunder, Superman, and Spectre are excluded.

I'd guess Bishop, Spectrum existing as energy, and Darwin can probably counter transmuting from Firestorm. Other than that the fight can probably go either way. Speed is even with spectrum and black racer being (exactly light-speed?). Not sure if Black Racer is really a superhero, but outside of him I don't know anyone as fast as Spectrum on Dc. Basically, he's included to prevent speed blitz. Beyond speed, Marvel composite maybe has more raw durability and magic powers (Blue Marvel, Vision?, Black Panther's suit, and Brother Voodoo). Whereas Dc composite maybe has better defense (auto-shields +always intangible- John, Crimson Avenger) along with multiple energy manipulation types (Vixen, Static Shock, Black Lighting, etc). Dimensional manipulation wise, I figure Cloak's teleporting can deal with Cyborg's boom-tube stuff.

Scenario 2: Both sides get prep-time.

Combo Nu and Pre-NU...
    Last edited by Thanos Classic; 10-23-2013 at 06:19 PM.
    Batman should call Superman or Wonderwoman to put an end to Crime in Gotham Forever. It'd only take about 3 minutes...

Quote Originally Posted by Thanos Classic View Post
    Reality warpers + Jakeem thunder, Superman, and Spectre are excluded.

I'd guess Bishop, Spectrum existing as energy, and Darwin can probably counter transmuting from Firestorm. Other than that the fight can probably go either way. Speed is even with spectrum and black racer being (exactly light-speed?). Not sure if Black Racer is really a superhero, but outside of him I don't know anyone as fast as Spectrum on Dc. Basically, he's included to prevent speed blitz. Beyond speed, Marvel composite maybe has more raw durability and magic powers (Blue Marvel, Vision?, Black Panther's suit, and Brother Voodoo). Whereas Dc composite maybe has better defense (auto-shields +always intangible- John, Crimson Avenger) along with multiple energy manipulation types (Vixen, Static Shock, Black Lighting, etc). Dimensional manipulation wise, I figure Cloak's teleporting can deal with Cyborg's boom-tube stuff.

Scenario 2: Both sides get prep-time.

Combo Nu and Pre-NU...
    DC has a black superman and Icon.

=) So yeah blitz....

Quote Originally Posted by Max Sterling View Post

=) So yeah blitz....
    Read the op. The very first line of the op.

There's a voice, that keeps on calling me....

Quote Originally Posted by Max Sterling View Post

=) So yeah blitz....
    Can Black Superman blitz Monica Rambeau? I think not.

Plus you've got Blue Marvel, Sorceror Supreme Jericho Drumm and Storm, with strength boosted by Pym Particles (Bill Foster) and the whole power boosted by the Uni Force and wearing Stark-tech.

Marvel can do OK.

Oh, and he can talk to birds.

Can't use Crusader though, cos of the reality-warpers rule.
    Yes, I know the voices aren't real. But they do have some VERY good ideas....

Amoral Unicorn of Justice FrenchGemini's Avatar

Does Crispus Allen Spectre qualify?

EDIT: Re-read the OP. Sorry.
    Last edited by FrenchGemini; 10-24-2013 at 05:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan8572 View Post
    Read the op. The very first line of the op.

Damn missed the superman clause.

Still Icon should give the DC side the edge.

Black Racer is Death. He solos...or at least he would if he was a superhero, which he's not.

Add in Cipher (invisibility, ability to mask her mind, intangibility) and Marvel has DC beat in defense.

BANNED

If Marvel's composite has the durability to survive for even a moment, he can use Synch's ability to copy (and better utilise) any of the DC composite's powers.

So if, for example, speed is an issue for the Marvel character, it can just bear the brunt of a blitz attack, before copying the speed from the DC character and get more speed out of it than that DC character can.

And, for the record, given the already-mentioned characters with good durability and defensive abilities for Marvel, when you add Vibranium (the character, who is made of living vibranium), in to the mix, I believe it can take the initial blitz quite easily.

DOOM DEMANDS MORE NACHOS!

Quote Originally Posted by KJ Stewart View Post
    If Marvel's composite has the durability to survive for even a moment, he can use Synch's ability to copy (and better utilise) any of the DC composite's powers.

So if, for example, speed is an issue for the Marvel character, it can just bear the brunt of a blitz attack, before copying the speed from the DC character and get more speed out of it than that DC character can.

And, for the record, given the already-mentioned characters with good durability and defensive abilities for Marvel, when you add Vibranium (the character, who is made of living vibranium), in to the mix, I believe it can take the initial blitz quite easily.
    What blitz is that, really, given that the Marvel side can go pure energy at the bell, at least until power-jacking the entire DC team and then physically pounding (if they even need to)?

The Defender of the Hobos Numbuh24Insane's Avatar

What 'bout John Stewart
    Alfred the predators won't be coming to Gotham now that they know what lives in it. Batman in Batman vs Predator

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    What blitz is that, really, given that the Marvel side can go pure energy at the bell, at least until power-jacking the entire DC team and then physically pounding (if they even need to)?
    Icon.

And I said "if".

You have the powerful Tanget Superman too.

EDIT: Ok did not see he was excluded, yeah.
    A woman can move a lot faster with her skirt up than a man can with his pants down.

Does the Martian Manhunter count for DC due to his time masquerading as Bloodwynd? If so DC has the light speed mind whammy off the jump to combat monica's turning to light ability.

Quote Originally Posted by Surtur View Post
    You have the powerful Tanget Superman too.
    weird.......