Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default BEWARE THE BATMAN #1 Preview/Discussion

DC Nation proudly presents: BEWARE THE BATMAN, a new, all-ages series! Bruce Wayne spent years learning crime-fighting techniques from his butler (and former secret agent) Alfred Pennyworth. Now he's ready to take on Gotham City's criminal underground as the Batman!

Full article here.

Oh damn, it's only the first issue and they already made a MAJOR continuity error!

Though I do appreciate the efforts of writing Anarky a bit more like his comic book counterpart.

My LCS didn't have any copies of this, anyone know where I can buy a copy online?

So, I'm a bit split on this issue. On one hand, it was nice to see Anarky acting closer to his comic book counterpart. On the other hand, it has some BIG continuity issues (Stagg not in prison while Katana is Batman's partner, Katana using the Soultaker Sword despite being taken by Shiva) and the art was unsatisfying.

A shame they couldn't give this title the same care the YJ tie-in received.

Katana's outfit.

Jacket
    Tight Pants
    High Heel Boots - How does this not kill her running in those monsters?
    Small Mask to cover eyes
    Katana

Can they at least take away those boots? So shameful.

Don't do the Limbo sunofdarkchild's Avatar

Lol. CN has stopped airing the show for the rest of the year and may be on the verge of cancelling it. This is horribly timed.

So I guess soon the comic will be gone

This show is getting cancelled lmfao

It's on hiatus at this time. Too soon to say it's canceled and this is from someone that doesn't like the show.

I bought and read the first issue . . . not fantastic, but not bad, either. (And a hell of a lot more interesting than most New 52 Bat-crap.)

It would almost be enough to tempt me to watch the animated series, but . . . maybe I can find episodes on-line?
    Congress shall make no law . . . abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.