Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 54
  1. #1
    Mild-Mannered Reporter
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    28,909

    Default PREVIEW: Superior Spider-Man, #21

    Stunner is back and wants revenge for the only man she ever loved - Otto Octavius![br]
    How will she avenge him? By killing the Superior Spider-Man!


    Full article here.

  2. #2
    Destiny Awaits HopeLantern's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Chapel Hill, N.C.
    Posts
    1,894

    Default

    Looking forward to this! It's going to be golden! I like how Ock figured out it's smarter just to take his clothes with him and stow them ...Pete's clothes would get stolen all the time, ha!
    Superior Spider-Man, Superior Spider-Man Team Up

  3. #3
    Like a boss E. Wilson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,769

    Default

    What is UP with Stunner's proportions? O_o

  4. #4
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    2

    Default

    im kinda diapointed that they made her look like steroided freak monster, instead of the thin vilianess from the 90s (not that i want the 90s to come back), otherwise im very excited.

  5. #5
    True Superior Spider-Man Kurolegacy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,873

    Default

    Hmm so that's Ock's answer to Peter's web backpack. This man truly is all about the science and none about the fun.
    Holding out for a Peter/Miles team up.

  6. #6
    Sad Hawkguy in the snow CyberHubbs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Arlington, TX
    Posts
    24,194

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Hmm so that's Ock's answer to Peter's web backpack. This man truly is all about the science and none about the fun.
    Guy has mechanical spider-legs taking his clothes off for him.

    Like anyone here wouldn't want a backpack that does that.
    I know Kevin Nichols through a guy that knows a gal. Small world!

    If nihilism didn't take some delight in destruction one might suspect nihilists were an unnaturally morbid sort.
    -Theophilus

  7. #7
    Spider of the Shadows Assassin Spider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    New Jersey, U.S.A.
    Posts
    986

    Default

    The face could use some work, and maybe the muscles need to be slightly leaner, but those would be my only complaints. Stunner's main thing was being super-strong as well as beautiful, and she was a pretty imposing figure height-wise. I'm guessing Giuseppe Camuncoli wanted to take all that a little step or two further, but mixed results are mixed results.
    Back in black, the hunter is ready to claim his prey.

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    456

    Default

    Umm, when did Anna grew? Damn editors, do your damn jobs or start looking for a new one(jk) but it still a big goof. I agree Stunner looks different she almost looks like Titania.

  9. #9
    Wants his own symbiote Mideon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    468

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scrach Fan View Post
    Umm, when did Anna grew? Damn editors, do your damn jobs or start looking for a new one(jk) but it still a big goof. I agree Stunner looks different she almost looks like Titania.
    Um, that's Betty Brant at the DAILY BUGLE with ROBBIE ROBERTSON?
    "No law against running around in colorful long johns is there? I mean if there was, they'd have thrown you in jail years ago! See you around, Petey-o!" - Harry Osborn

  10. #10
    Senior Member PaxHouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,703

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mideon View Post
    Um, that's Betty Brant at the DAILY BUGLE with ROBBIE ROBERTSON?
    Looks that way to me.

  11. #11
    Senior Member PaxHouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,703

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stef0w View Post
    im kinda diapointed that they made her look like steroided freak monster, instead of the thin vilianess from the 90s (not that i want the 90s to come back), otherwise im very excited.
    ....That's because the original Stunner form was a Virtual Reality creation by Doc Ock; since her true form was an largely obese woman.

    Quote Originally Posted by Assassin Spider View Post
    The face could use some work, and maybe the muscles need to be slightly leaner, but those would be my only complaints. Stunner's main thing was being super-strong as well as beautiful, and she was a pretty imposing figure height-wise. I'm guessing Camuncoli wanted to take all that a little step or two further, but mixed results are mixed results.
    Good point there. And I'm guessing that the readers might learn about how she came back, thus explaining the "changes".

  12. #12
    Language game linesman Jude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Blue Mountains, NSW, Australia
    Posts
    105

    Default

    First preview of this title to make me chuckle. Maybe there's hope yet.

  13. #13
    Spider of the Shadows Assassin Spider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    New Jersey, U.S.A.
    Posts
    986

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scrach Fan View Post
    Umm, when did Anna grew? Damn editors, do your damn jobs or start looking for a new one(jk) but it still a big goof. I agree Stunner looks different she almost looks like Titania.
    Quote Originally Posted by PaxHouse View Post
    ....That's because the original Stunner form was a Virtual Reality creation by Doc Ock; since her true form was an largely obese woman.



    Good point there. And I'm guessing that the readers might learn about how she came back, thus explaining the "changes".
    Also a good point there. We don't know how exactly Stunner came back, since the last time we saw her, she'd sacrificed her virtual form to aid in the resurrection of Doctor Octopus. As for Stunner looking like Titania, I like the comparison, since I've become a pretty big fan of Titania lately. Damn/thank you, fan-artists . . .
    Back in black, the hunter is ready to claim his prey.

  14. #14
    Junior Member mlazic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    336

    Default

    Giuseppe Camuncoli has improved immensely since I first saw his art back on Dark Wolverine, these pages look fantastic!

  15. #15
    Elder Member BrotherUnitNo_4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    MARYLAND
    Posts
    13,149

    Default

    That last panel on page 2 is one of the best Spider-man panels I've seen in years.
    Currently reading She-Hulk, Deadpool, Swamp Thing, Ms. Marvel

    Probation: Ghost Rider, Loki: LoA, Secret Avengers

    Looking forward to All-New Ultimates, Flash Gordon and Doctor Mirage.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •