Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default REVIEW: Hawkeye, #13

Is "Hawkeye"# 13 by Matt Fraction and David Aja the saddest and most depressing comic I've ever read? It may well be, but that's not a bad thing.

Full review here.

Very good review.

"I just don't want him to hear about it on the phone is all." What an amazing depressing line.
    I don't think there's a current mainstream American superhero comic book that can touch Hawkeye right now. Brilliant all the way. Entertaining and technically outstanding at the same time.

Best Coast Avenger BartonisHawkeye88's Avatar

.... This book is just fantastic. It's been a little of a wait, but I've been patient this whole time hoping for continued quality rather than a rushed book at a lesser level of excellence. WELL WORTH THE WAIT. Absolutely loved everything about it. Especially the bit with Barney. Family is family. No matter how stupid or selfish or destructive they can be. There's a special kind of love there that makes it believable that Clint and Barney could make up so quick. I'm sure the "talk" about their differences will pop up sooner or later, but when your dumb brother is down on their luck you accept them no matter what's happened between you and what you personally are going through. That is the perfect definition of brotherly love.
    PULL: Hawkeye, Star Wars, Daredevil, Thor: God of Thunder, Secret Avengers

This book is just so damn good. There really is nothing else like it. Another great issue