Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

I still feel this is a very ambiguous question. To me, you'd need to have a good poll of Jason's popularity during the mishandling of his resurrection and Damian immediately after his first appearances, and maybe even Dick during Devin Grayson's run to really compare to Tim's current situation.

Personally, I still think the idea is crock and Tim would kick several bat-books ass if handed to the right creative team, the same way I feel about most of the Batkids.
    “There are no ordinary people. You have never talked to a mere mortal."

-C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Whip Whirlwind View Post
    DC has rejected Tim , not comic fans. Their treatment of the character removes his distinctive attributes and instead just presents him as generic leader robin or mini bats.
    Pretty much this.
    Tim Drake hasn't been seen since Infinite Crisis.
    DC took a character that worked, and then started to one by one take away all the elements that made him work. He's nothing but a name by now, with nothing in common with the original character.

Something similar has been happening to the Teen Titans during this period.
    'The marquis. Well, you know, to be honest, he seems a little bit dodgy to me.'
    'Mm,' she agreed. 'He's a little bit dodgy in the same way that rats are a little bit covered in fur."

HAVE COMIC BOOK FANS FINALLY REJECTED TIM DRAKE?
    It appears so. A shame since I like the character. He was my Robin. Oh well, guess we will have to wait till some other writer comes in to make him awesome again.

Tim Drake was always a horrible Gary Stu character.

Hate him.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TruerToTheCore View Post
    Tim Drake was always a horrible Gary Stu character.

Hate him.
    ................"claps".......