Page 9 of 145 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast

So now for the million dollar question. Is Malcolm Merlyn really dead?
    "Bruce, you have the creepiest smile!"

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher284 View Post
    Ok, the Dollmaker was just as creepy as he is in the comics. Also, it looks like Malcolm was trained by "him" after all. I didn't expect an actual name drop thought, that was an awesome surprise.
    So is this the same guy from the New 52 Detective Comics run? The guy who cut off the Jokers face?

Anyway I've seen the doll making thing on an episode of Fringe so its not new.

Quote Originally Posted by RKitch View Post
    So now for the million dollar question. Is Malcolm Merlyn really dead?
    I think it's confirmed in an interview that he isn't dead.

And Wow, what an amazing episode!!! :

The Dollmaker was a very good villain, Black Canary was handle very well and Ra's Al Ghul being named, what a good surprise. I'm keeping loving this show more and more. I'm starting to really enjoy Laurel's father and Roy. Laurel is crazy like usual. I can't wait for more episodes!!! I'm even hype for the island story with Slade being injured.
    Magneto, Cyke, Gambit, Psylocke, Green Arrow, Punisher, Winter Soldier, Sinestro.

Cyclops was right.
    Green Arrow is the best book on the market

Hey I love this show just wanna throw out an idea to you guys. The only thing that bothers me is arrow always has to hide his face during conversations and action ect. What do you guys think of him wearing a lower face mask ala the shadow? I think he could actually make facial contact with people then?

Quote Originally Posted by Pinsir View Post
    So is this the same guy from the New 52 Detective Comics run? The guy who cut off the Jokers face?

Yeah. It's loosely based on that Dollmaker.
    "Bruce, you have the creepiest smile!"

Yeah, and I really liked Dollmaker in Detective Comics, so seeing him adapted here was a nice touch. Canary is a badass. It occurred to me that we know potentially have THREE mastermind villains lurking around at the same time. Isabel Rochev (Summer Glau), Sebastian Blood, and Ra's. And there all very different from each other.

> Amazo
    > League of Assassins
    > Metamorpho
    > Ras Al "Qaeda" Ghul
    > Canary Cry
    > Channel 52, room 52
    >Moia's laywer is Sue Dibny

just sayian
    Last edited by Pinsir; 10-23-2013 at 10:06 PM.

Yeah, and I really liked Dollmaker in Detective Comics, so seeing him adapted here was a nice touch. Canary is a badass. It occurred to me that we know potentially have THREE mastermind villains lurking around at the same time. Isabel Rochev (Summer Glau), Sebastian Blood, and Ra's. And there all very different from each other.
    Tonight's episode was awesome! Black Canary stole the show IMO. Joss Whedon needs to take notes.
    Thunderbolts, New Warriors, and Magneto.

As cool as that name drop is, the one thing about this show that bugs,me is how often it feels way too similar to the,recent run of Batman films. I love the show, but that derivative feeling always bugs me. But I'm still really stoked to see where it's going.

So many easter eggs. DC 52, Tony Daniel, Canary cry, Ra's al Ghul...

I just wish they pronounced Ra's correctly.
    Jean Grey, Gwen Stacy, Professor X, Mar-Vell, Richard Rider, Kid Loki- Bring Them Back!!!

They did, it can be pronounced both ways. According to some research that I did, if his name is supposed to mean "head of the demon" in Arabic, then the Nolan pronunciation is the correct one.

They did, it can be pronounced both ways. According to some research that I did, if his name is supposed to mean "head of the demon" in Arabic, then the Nolan pronunciation is the correct one.
    I looked it up to and there is a lot of miss info about the correct pronunciation. It is certainly an Arabic word though, not ancient egyptian like some have claimed.

I always pronounce it Raz, but I have heard Rajsh and of course, Rash...

DC characters abound!
    Pull List; seems to be too long to fit in my sig...

Quote Originally Posted by CheeseSticks View Post
    I think it's confirmed in an interview that he isn't dead.

And Wow, what an amazing episode!!! :

The Dollmaker was a very good villain, Black Canary was handle very well and Ra's Al Ghul being named, what a good surprise. I'm keeping loving this show more and more. I'm starting to really enjoy Laurel's father and Roy. Laurel is crazy like usual. I can't wait for more episodes!!! I'm even hype for the island story with Slade being injured.
    He will be in this season but we don't know if it's in flashbacks or the present.

Though Barrowman essentially revealed his ‘Arrow’ season 2 return by appearing on the Comic-Con 2013 panel, TVLine has officially confirmed that Barrowman’s Malcolm Merlyn will appear in at least two episodes of the coming season. That said, it remains to be seen if Merlyn will appear in flashbacks, hallucinations (Ra’s Al Ghul, anyone?), dreams, or potentially having survived his mortal arrow wounds at the end of the first season.
    http://screencrush.com/arrow-season-...merlyn-return/

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Pinsir View Post

Yes. That's why his lawyer's name was Tony Daniels