Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default Zack Whedon To Write "Serenity: Leaves On The Wind" Miniseries

Zack Whedon has been revealed as the writer for the teased "Serenity" miniseries from Dark Horse entitled "Leaves on the Wind" with art by "Buffy Season 9" interior artist Georges Jeanty.

Full article here.

Thought it was supposed to be an ongoing? Or will it be a series of mini-series?

Either way... I'm sold.

I am also sold, but pissed. When the news broke it was initially supposed to be an ongoing...bummer. Hopefully it's as you say a continuing series of mini's.

I was very interested until I heard that it was Zach Whedon & Georges Jeanty who were tapped to drive this miniseries into the ground. Jeanty's "art" is very mediocre. Zach Whedon gave us the incredibly boring and disappointing TERMINATOR 2029:1984.

If JOSS Whedon no longer gives a s*** about Firefly, then he should just say so. Otherwise, he should assign creators worthy of the Firefly legacy.

Quote Originally Posted by il Mysterio View Post
    If JOSS Whedon no longer gives a s*** about Firefly, then he should just say so. Otherwise, he should assign creators worthy of the Firefly legacy.
    Bitter much?

Shepard's Tale was painfully bad. I'm thinking this is a book I'll get from the library.
    Free your soul and let it fly....