Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default NYCC EXCLUSIVE: Mark Waid Joins Dynamite's Mystery Event

Mark Waid is the latest name to be revealed as part of Dynamite Entertainment's mystery event, as CBR debuts the fourth and final teaser leading up to the publisher's NYCC announcement.

Full article here.

I no longer have any idea what this is but I am so in now that my fav writer is on it.

I think they may be bringing back some more characters from Gold Key comics. The Greg Pak teaser may be Turok, Fred van Lente's may be Magnus Robot Fighter, Frank Barberie's Solar Man of the Atom, and Waid may be The Occult Files of Doctor Spektor. At least, that is my guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandin View Post
    I think they may be bringing back some more characters from Gold Key comics. The Greg Pak teaser may be Turok, Fred van Lente's may be Magnus Robot Fighter, Frank Barberie's Solar Man of the Atom, and Waid may be The Occult Files of Doctor Spektor. At least, that is my guess.
    Yup. Agreed.
    VALIANT, Saga, Chew, Manhattan Projects, Revival, East of West, Locke & Key, Hawkeye, Young Avengers.

That sure would be cool, let's see if they do a better job than Dark Horse did. Turok and Samson were the best ones they did. Speaking of Samson, provided your hunch is correct, would be nice to see him in the mix also.
    "Freedom is the Right of ALL Sentient Beings" - Optimus Prime
    Twitter:http://twitter.com/#!/CaptainCraig1

Quote Originally Posted by BugsySig View Post
    Yup. Agreed.
    Looks like we were correct in our assumptions. I am very much looking forward to this titles.

I should have seen it coming.

Well, you know what they say about hindsight.
    Show me a bitter nazi and I'll show you a sour kraut.

Check out my gallery at :http://r-gonz.deviantart.com/

Waid is writing so much cool-looking niche stuff these days. Will probably give this a go, since he is by far my favourite writer. Really enjoyed Rocketeer/Spirit, and very much looking forward to the Fox, but with around 6 monthly titles now surely he's starting to spread himself a little thin?