Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Man, I felt like I got the perv on me.

Feels like I need to take steel wool into the shower.

Quote Originally Posted by Jared View Post
    ...Rest in Hell, Madison. You were gone too soon from this world.
    Maybe it's just wishful thinking on my part, but there were some clips in the preview thing at the end of the episode that lead me to think that may not be the end of her.

Oh, and now it seems that it must have been Lavaux who made the guy into an actual minotaur. Why on Earth would she do that?
    At this point, I'm not sure I want to know the answer, considering what they've already done with the minotaur. >.<

Oh, and now it seems that it must have been Lavaux who made the guy into an actual minotaur. Why on Earth would she do that?
    I'm thinking it's likely he was dying and the only way for Laveau to save him created the monster.
    "It is wrong to assume that art needs the spectator in order to be. The film runs on without any eyes. The spectator cannot exist without it. It ensures his existence." -- James Douglas Morrison

Quote Originally Posted by Ood Omega View Post
    I'm thinking it's likely he was dying and the only way for Laveau to save him created the monster.
    A lot of Magic comes with a price, sometimes the price is worth it, sometimes it might only seem like it's worth it. The Minotaur might be just that... a side-effect, the price paid by someone.

Beast might be part of the curse place on Dolores Claiborn.
    I went and made a webcomic...
    Saturn Sally

woah wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf

Zombies!
    "It is wrong to assume that art needs the spectator in order to be. The film runs on without any eyes. The spectator cannot exist without it. It ensures his existence." -- James Douglas Morrison

Stay tuned for scenes from next week's episode of The Walking Dead American Horror Story: Coven.

Even in death, Madison was in her undies.

Ironically, the real Marie Laveaux was a slave-owner herself, I've read. Be interesting if they work that odd bit of New Orleans history in some how. Still not sure why she turned her lover into a minotaur. And maybe she should have been worried when he wasn't back in the morning, instead of going about her day job and being totally surprised to find his head in a box. She sent him to a witch house, and she knew that the target was with the Supreme. Did it not occur to her that things could go very badly for him?

Apparently there can be male witches in the coven. I'm guessing they're exceedingly rare, which might be why he's on the council.
    "Family Guy jumped the shark when i stopped getting high every time i watched it. " - Alex

Stay tuned for scenes from next week's episode of The Walking Dead American Horror Story: Coven.

Even in death, Madison was in her undies.

Ironically, the real Marie Laveaux was a slave-owner herself, I've read. Be interesting if they work that odd bit of New Orleans history in some how. Still not sure why she turned her lover into a minotaur. And maybe she should have been worried when he wasn't back in the morning, instead of going about her day job and being totally surprised to find his head in a box. She sent him to a witch house, and she knew that the target was with the Supreme. Did it not occur to her that things could go very badly for him?

Apparently there can be male witches in the coven. I'm guessing they're exceedingly rare, which might be why he's on the council.
    Marie laveaux, as a free woman, would buy slaves only to secure their freedom immediately later. So there would only be irony if she bought slaves and kept them as servants....which, acording to historical accounts, she did not.

The Dominoed Daredoll batGRRRl4ever's Avatar

Oh well, I only stream off my computer to watch television shows now but FX refuses to show their episodes on their website. So I guess no more AHS for me, too bad. I guess FX wants to alienate the entire next generation of program viewers who mostly stream their tv versus watching it through tv cable. Now I know one can buy individual episodes on Amazon for $2.99, but I already pay for my internet so why would I pay even more just to see one show? It would be like paying for cable and getting an extra credit card charge to watch something that's on regular cable. That's what the commercials are supposed to be for, for the networks to pay for their production, and you still have to watch the commercials even on a website for a program.

FX is trying to act like it's a movie channel like HBO or Showtime, but sorry FX, some of your shows are pretty good but they ain't all THAT good.
    Last edited by batGRRRl4ever; 10-31-2013 at 06:35 AM.
    Pull list:
    Batgirl, Inhuman, Justice League Beyond 2.0, Letter 44, She-Hulk, SM/WW, Swamp Thing, Ultimate FF (lol, 5 of my 8 titles all written by SOULE)

Just wanted to put this back on the first page so it's easy to find.

R.I.P. Dwayne McDuffie Greg Anderson's Avatar

Wasn't sure how i felt about the third episode. I realized that I wasn't enjoying this season thus far as much as I thought I would or like how I was into the first two seasons. But this last episode got me back on track. I'm definitely into this. The full introduction of Myrtle Snow has also won me over. I seriously love every time Frances Conroy is used in this show. I'm glad she's going to be playing a main character of this season. I can never get enough of her. I also think she was the one responsible for the acid in Cordelia's face, poor woman. I also think she's pregnant and her husband is now possessed by something evil that was awakened in the second episode when they had that magic sex ceremony to have a baby.

I'm constantly confused on Angela Basset and Gabourey Sibide's names being special guest stars, especially Angela Basset. I'd assume she'd be in the main title cast. What's going to happen to her? I assumed Sibide was going to die by now but woman is still kicking! Loving her character. And speaking of Basset, Marie Laveau is playing DIRTY!!! Resurrecting Madame LaLaurie's daughters as zombies to haunt her. Ouch! LOL! She is NOT going to give LaLaurie a break. I hope that doesn't become her undoing. I'm a little curious if there's going to be something between Queeney and Laveau. Laveau referenced Tabitha being the Vodou witch that introduced white women to witchcraft, etc. Queeney in the same episode mentioned that she was a descendent of Tabitha. And now Queeney was nearly killed by Laveau's minotaur lover, Sebastien.
    Greg Anderson: Blackized Anti-Sterotypist!

Free Umbra!

Zoe was pretty badass with the chainsaw. Does anyone think she could be the next supreme? I knew we'd see Madison again seeing as Misty can bring people back to life. I did not expect Myrtle to be resurrected though.

meh, i didn't think this last episode was all that good. a bit uneven. also, i would have thought a burning of a council member would at least bring a few more faceless witches to the cookout.

as far as the supreme, i would be mildly surprised if they didn't make zoe the next candidate. a little too predictable

R.I.P. Dwayne McDuffie Greg Anderson's Avatar

I figured Myrtle would be resurrect given that the actresses name is in the opening credits.

Seems Marie Laveau is moving onto villain mode. I hope that's not the case. This show has a good way of pulling some twists and character development. I really don't want to see a season of Vodou being seen and portrayed as the "dark" and evil magick/religion.
    Greg Anderson: Blackized Anti-Sterotypist!

Free Umbra!

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Anderson View Post
    I figured Myrtle would be resurrect given that the actresses name is in the opening credits.
    Maybe it's just me, but the Council characters, and especially Snow, all strike me as Potter rejects.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Anderson View Post
    Seems Marie Laveau is moving onto villain mode. I hope that's not the case. This show has a good way of pulling some twists and character development. I really don't want to see a season of Vodou being seen and portrayed as the "dark" and evil magick/religion.
    Even with the hospital scene, I'd still put Fiona as the main villain, though Fiona, Laveau and LaLaurie seem to be shifting in and out of villain roles.