Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default PREVIEW: Justice League Dark, #24

A "Forever Evil" tie-in! THE JUSTICE LEAGUE DARK IS DEAD. Not even the JL Dark can escape the evil that's invaded the Earth-except for John Constantine! But why has he alone survived? And will he try to stop the villains-or join them? Long live the NEW Justice League Dark!

Full article here.

Evil my butt, the book is back to $2.99!
    Animal Man, Swamp Thing, Constantine, Earth-2, Suicide Squad, Phantom Stranger, Forever Evil, Rogues Rebellion, Arkham War, ARGUS, Iron Man & Unity. Trades: Saga, East of West & Lazarus.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jake Fury View Post

Crap, I didn't notice that! Great news, maybe I will keep this in my pull list if the whole Blight deal is not too demanding of other titles.

Quote Originally Posted by Jake Fury View Post

Alright then, now thats more like it!
    KingConan|Hellboy|BlackScience|EastOfWest|Fatale|L azarus|Prophet|Saga|Umbral|Velvet|Harbinger|Rai|Unity|XO
    ASW|Batman|GL+C|JL+U|RL|SwampThing|WonderWoman
    _ N U Avengers|Cap|DD|MK|Thor

Quote Originally Posted by Rakzo View Post
    Crap, I didn't notice that! Great news, maybe I will keep this in my pull list if the whole Blight deal is not too demanding of other titles.
    I wasn't too enthused about it initially. But then I figured since I am already getting 3 out of the 4 books i should give it a shot.
    Animal Man, Swamp Thing, Constantine, Earth-2, Suicide Squad, Phantom Stranger, Forever Evil, Rogues Rebellion, Arkham War, ARGUS, Iron Man & Unity. Trades: Saga, East of West & Lazarus.

I'm not a big fan of Constantine (I've been reading JLD for Deadman and Zatanna) but I will say that artwork really shows just how #$##y he's feeling right now.
    All cruel people describe themselves as paragons of frankness.-Tennessee Williams