Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Tra-La-La! IssunBoshi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New York City, New York
    Posts
    7,578

    Default Jack Bauer vs Act of Valor

    If Jack Bauer from 24 were to fight the Act of Valor SEALs, either 1 on 1:

    1) Mikey

    2) Sonny

    3) Weimy

    4) Dave

    5) Lt. Rorke.

    Or fight all five of the guys above at once.

    Who would win?
    Current Mood: Still Bored/Awkward
    Currently Playing: None (except for maybe my NES/SNES emulator occasionally)
    Madworld Respect Thread

  2. #2
    Delicious Cotton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    2,418

    Default

    Standard equipment? Or just hth? Jack would probably lose to them if he took them all at once.

  3. #3
    Tra-La-La! IssunBoshi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New York City, New York
    Posts
    7,578

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cotton View Post
    Standard equipment? Or just hth? Jack would probably lose to them if he took them all at once.
    Let's say separate scenarios for both.
    Current Mood: Still Bored/Awkward
    Currently Playing: None (except for maybe my NES/SNES emulator occasionally)
    Madworld Respect Thread

  4. #4
    Delicious Cotton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    2,418

    Default

    Jack can probably take them all one on one in hth combat, as for weapons the seals would probably take it based on more ammunition and bigger standard weapons.

  5. #5
    Tra-La-La! IssunBoshi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New York City, New York
    Posts
    7,578

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cotton View Post
    Jack can probably take them all one on one in hth combat, as for weapons the seals would probably take it based on more ammunition and bigger standard weapons.
    The SEALs are only allowed their standard weapons, which means no vehicles and also so snipers (cause that's cheating unless jack has dealt with snipers before). Only on foot.

    So one-on-one in hth combat, Jack takes them, but about one-on-one in weapons? And who has the crazier feats overall?
    Current Mood: Still Bored/Awkward
    Currently Playing: None (except for maybe my NES/SNES emulator occasionally)
    Madworld Respect Thread

  6. #6
    Delicious Cotton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    2,418

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IssunBoshi View Post
    The SEALs are only allowed their standard weapons, which means no vehicles and also so snipers (cause that's cheating unless jack has dealt with snipers before). Only on foot.

    So one-on-one in hth combat, Jack takes them, but about one-on-one in weapons? And who has the crazier feats overall?
    If it's just M-4s vs jack's glock maybe it be 50/50, they can shoot each other and kill the other easily. If it's seal team all at once, they can probably take Jack out with maybe one casualty.

  7. #7
    Tra-La-La! IssunBoshi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New York City, New York
    Posts
    7,578

    Default

    but Jack Bauer has more outlandish feats than the Act of Valor guys right? Granted he ain't quite McClane, but...
    Current Mood: Still Bored/Awkward
    Currently Playing: None (except for maybe my NES/SNES emulator occasionally)
    Madworld Respect Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •