Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default PREVIEW: Green Lantern Annual, #2

Don't miss the stunning conclusion of "Lights Out!" Can Relic be defeated? Who lives? Who dies? The new status quo for the Lanterns is revealed here!

Full article here.

I'd be worried about Kyle's absence if we weren't already spoiled that he's fine and still the White Lantern in future solicits. I wonder what it was like back in the day before the internet when solicits/previews of future books didn't spoil the fate of the characters.

Quote Originally Posted by nightw1ng View Post
    I'd be worried about Kyle's absence if we weren't already spoiled that he's fine and still the White Lantern in future solicits. I wonder what it was like back in the day before the internet when solicits/previews of future books didn't spoil the fate of the characters.

I know right. Kyle and all the human Lanterns will be fine coming out of this.

Aliens not so lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by nightw1ng View Post
    Or when the first time you saw movie trailers was in the actual Movie Theaters.
    _______
    |____.._|
    _(_O_)_
    |______|

I hope Salaak lives.
    http://www.greenlantern.co - The all new Green Lantern John Stewart website!

Is that the Source Wall? I can't remember if we've seen that already in the New 52.
    Pull List: Action Comics, Aquaman, Batman, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, GL: New Guardians, Hawkeye, Moon Knight, Red Lanterns, Saga, Silver Surfer, Swamp Thing, The Wake, Wonder Woman

I hope they punch through the Source Wall to find the 'old' DCNu

Superboy created this universe. The New 52 is all in his mind...Bank on it...

i dont plan on getting all the books to this arc, but ill get this issue for sure. Whats the fallout from this?