Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default PREVIEW: Trish Out of Water #1

Aspen's most unique 10 for 10 series makes it debut! What would you do if your life was turned upside down-- before it even really started? Trish Powell is about to find out, as she discovers that everything she thought she knew about being a teenager--friends, parents, and most importantly--her own body, is all a lie. When her physical form begins to take on a life of its own, only Trish will be able to explore the true reality of her existence, and what it means to truly be all alone in an age when everyone is watching! Aspen's own Vince Hernandez is joined by the artistic talents of Giuseppe Cafaro to bring to you Aspen's newest hit series, TRISH OUT OF WATER!

Full preview here.

The Older Waiter Brave Sir Robbin's Avatar

If you are going to get people interested with a preview, you need something better than that, unless you are aiming at the teen girl fiction market. I have not any idea of what that was supposed to be other than a look into the morning of teen girl.

BTW, something can't be the "most unique."
    Last edited by Brave Sir Robbin; 10-04-2013 at 03:29 PM.
    Current Favorites: The Goon, Batgirl, Chew, Alex + Ada,The Sixth Gun, Saga, Diskordia, Think Tank, Archie, Rachel Rising, Red Sonja, X, Wonder Woman, Powerpuff Girls, Ms. Marvel

Quote Originally Posted by Brave Sir Robbin View Post
    If you are going to get people interested with a preview, you needs something better than that, unless you are aiming at the teen girl fiction market. I have not idea what that was supposed to be other than a look into the morning of teen girl.

BTW, something can't be the "most unique."
    It's an Aspen title. That really should say EVERYTHING (although I am a self-confessed Idolized fangirl)