Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default Players Guide a Young Batman's Long Christmas in "Arkham Origins"

"Batman: Arkham Origins" - the third game in the critically acclaimed, highly successful "Arkham" series - takes place early in Batman's career, and CBR News has a first impression of the soon-to-be-released game.

Full article here.

Odds are, likely far away from you.............or Toronto

Hope that's just a bad shot of Barb. She looks older than her dad.
    Life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life, so get wasted all the time and you'll have the time of your life.

They've got a big Rocksteady shadow looming over them, and the inclusion of multiplayer didn't help my opinion in the matter, but they still seem hopeful and inclusive and the game still looks great.

I'm kinda hoping we get some Batgirl DLC

My fave characters to play as in AC was Catwoman and Nightwing

I'm not tremendously savvy when it comes to video games, so forgive me if this is a stupid question, but is the multiplayer only online? Or can you play it with a friend against the computer. I love the Arkham games, but I loathe playing online.

Quote Originally Posted by refrax5 View Post
    I'm not tremendously savvy when it comes to video games, so forgive me if this is a stupid question, but is the multiplayer only online? Or can you play it with a friend against the computer. I love the Arkham games, but I loathe playing online.
    You can't play with a friend against the computer. It's online only. However you can invite a friend to your team in multiplayer to take on other players online.
    From now on we're poison to you Spider-Man. That's why we call ourselves... VENOM!!!