Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Some people are taking for granted Doctor Strange will still be there. Once he/they find out that he was controlled by an alien and gave the information they needed to Thanos he may be forced out. Namor obviously isn't going to stay. Beast is questionable. Only people I see as being "safe" are Tony, Black Bolt, and Reed.

I think it more likely Strange, who was controlled, would stay more than BB who seems to be willingly misleading his fellows. Plus, do you really think any of them can erase Stranges memory? He could decide to leave, but his main goal is Earth's protection, so I am not sure he would. He prefers to fix his mistakes, rather than run from them.

Not to mention BB was the Main info leak twice
    Black History Month & 29 Days in February

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Dent View Post
    Some people are taking for granted Doctor Strange will still be there. Once he/they find out that he was controlled by an alien and gave the information they needed to Thanos he may be forced out. Namor obviously isn't going to stay. Beast is questionable. Only people I see as being "safe" are Tony, Black Bolt, and Reed.
    Black Panther is definitely also safe. Marvel's repeatedly said that the reason he's not being considered for a solo at this time is because of what Hickman's doing with him.

Mr. Sinister could be the mutant rep. He'd be all ok with those 'hard decisions'.