Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 78
  1. #16
    Veteran Member Sonofspam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Savage Land
    Posts
    5,376

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kerukun878 View Post
    For something extremely current, Xorna bullying Teen Jean into attempting to make her go back to the past. AND when Teen Jean herself forced Angel's choice in staying.

    In the past: Ororo's marriage to T'Challa, mainly because it seemed to come out of nowhere. Emma basically becoming Scott's sidearm, and the whole psychic affair thing for the both of them.

    It's strange, but I can't think of anything I've actually disagreed with Iceman with. It's probably because he's so neglected so often. Perhaps when, under Death Seed influence, he gave his father that heart attack.
    Yeah but even then it wasn't entirely his fault the seed seemed to make him angrier and he has had issues with his father for quite a while.


    Bobby has always been the nice guy of the group to me.

  2. #17
    Wol with it. SuperCooper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,566

    Default

    Rockslide's decision to go back to school. He should've joined the Runaways or something.
    Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself.

  3. #18
    s p o i l e r s ! Kerukun878's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    3,132

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sonofspam View Post
    Yeah but even then it wasn't entirely his fault the seed seemed to make him angrier and he has had issues with his father for quite a while.


    Bobby has always been the nice guy of the group to me.
    Honestly, nice guy or not, it definitely feels like he should actively being making mistakes and doing things that I disagree with, but because he's so often neglected the writers just don't THINK to give him any actual moments like that. I just read through an issue of Wolverine and the X-Men, a book I don't actively follow, and it feels like Bobby was just added there after the fact. It's disappointing.
    "Shh... you were always here, waiting for yourself to arrive." -- Jean Grey, New X-Men 153

  4. #19

    Default

    Was a big Wolverine fan until he turned into a massive hypocrite. Can't really stand his hollier than thou attitude these days. Him placing all blame on Cyclops for a bed they both made just irritates me.

    X-23 deciding to run off and join Avengers Academy instead of going back to the X Men to solve her problems. She used the whole schism as an excuse for avoiding everyone i feel and should have gone back. They needed a voice of reason back then and since she has good standing with both Wolverine and Cyclops who knows.

  5. #20
    s p o i l e r s ! Kerukun878's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    3,132

    Default

    Scott's decision to use teenagers like Rahne Sinclair, Josh Foley, and Laura Kinney as child assassins in KYost's X-Force.
    "Shh... you were always here, waiting for yourself to arrive." -- Jean Grey, New X-Men 153

  6. #21
    Veteran Member Sonofspam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Savage Land
    Posts
    5,376

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperCooper View Post
    Rockslide's decision to go back to school. He should've joined the Runaways or something.
    They wouldn't take him the Runaways are more of a family than a superhero team.

  7. #22
    Junior Member perdid06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    LONDON
    Posts
    357

    Default

    Jean trashing Madeline in x-factor....

  8. #23
    New Member JMC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    L.L
    Posts
    91

    Default

    Rogue and Sentry
    Rogue in Uncanny Avengers
    And everything Emma has been doing lately

  9. #24
    Your Move DarthCyclopsRLZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Canuck Land
    Posts
    15,645

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MXMoondoggie View Post
    X-23 deciding to run off and join Avengers Academy instead of going back to the X Men to solve her problems. She used the whole schism as an excuse for avoiding everyone i feel and should have gone back. They needed a voice of reason back then and since she has good standing with both Wolverine and Cyclops who knows.
    X-23 left and didn't come back because of a sex dream, lol.
    "As if a man in a wheelchair wasn't enough, now I'm targeting old women." - Scott Summers, A+X #11

  10. #25
    Senior Member EXCELSIOR 2.0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    1,826

    Default

    Cyclops initiating X-Force. I know he had to do what he had to do, but it was basically cutting the last thread that made them superheroes.

  11. #26
    D@N's Goddess G_I_R_L's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,092

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sonofspam View Post
    Wolverine stabbing Rachel Grey in the stomach because she wanted to kill Selene was the most hypocritical thing Wolverine has ever done.
    This. +10 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kiss.png 
Views:	108 
Size:	1.6 KB 
ID:	119863

    I forgot to mention when Logan disregarded and dismissed the existence of the mutant community in UA when it not only does exist, but was also something he acknowledged earlier in the Avengers. Sure, some writers have an issue following recent and obvious continuity; still, -100 for Logan.
    Author of the ongoing web phenomena: X-Forums! Read on Tumblr!

  12. #27
    Senior Member anthony_lynch15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Derry, Northern Ireland
    Posts
    2,850

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sundowhn View Post
    Oh, several.
    Nightcrawler -- burying his head in the sand in regards to being manipulated and used by Amanda and letting her take advantage of his low self-esteem, not standing his ground and remembering what he learned during Excalibur when Cyclops and Warren doubted his ability to lead a team, using religion to escape facing day to day life as a man who will never be normal
    Mystique -- seeing her go from being someone with her own moral code who could and did care about other people and situations at times to someone who is all about petty vendettas and trying to one-up people
    Wolverine -- his level of hypocrisy regarding what he's done in the past and what he's willing to forgive others for. I get that he's trying to change, but you'd think he, of all people, would know the feeling of being backed into a corner and put into a situation where he felt that he had to do something difficult
    Emma -- not recognizing what she'd become in a relationship with Cyclops and allowing him to continue to use her and demean her, still basing her self-worth on one man's opinion
    Kitty -- her stupidity regarding the O5. She KNOWS they need to go back. She's seen too many horrific futures to not know what can happen when the space/time continuum gets screwed up. I get that she wants to mentor them and has sympathy for especially Jean's plight, but she's too smart to just forget common sense in the face of that
    Beast -- the O5. It was a lame-brained idea from the get go and the resident genius should have known that
    Cyclops -- thinking he could handle the PF when others couldn't, thinking there's a revolution when there isn't and now his attitude towards the O5
    This all seems pretty good to me.
    Not sure I agree with the Emma part. But I suppose it depends on your point of view.
    Also I like the Original 5 being in the present - but I agree that it's a really really stupid idea in universe.
    X-Men: Drama of the Atom - A BOTA parody
    Comic book parodies - Collection of funny comic book pics & videos from around the web

  13. #28
    Grizzled Veteran Jackraow21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    The Dirty South, USA
    Posts
    6,629

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sonofspam View Post
    Wolverine stabbing Rachel Grey in the stomach because she wanted to kill Selene was the most hypocritical thing Wolverine has ever done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonofspam View Post
    I think Wolvie was kind of naive about the whole Schism thing too i mean obviously he is having it both ways now by having them go to school and train to fight and control their powers.

    But honestly they are mutants and they really have to learn to fight and defend themselves no matter what because there is always gonna be someone who is gonna go after them.
    Wolverine and Cable are my two favorites, and I have pretty much disagreed with most of the decisions Logan's made in the past 4-5 years. The only one I agreed with was keeping X-Force going after Second Coming and founding the Uncanny X-Force team, as that definitely fit with Logan's established character. His stances in Schism and AvX, however, were beyond bizarre and hypocritical for him, despite everything he'd been through which the Marvel writers use as a justification for his turnaround. It's a weak justification, and Wolverine just isn't the character who should've been making those arguments IMO. Plus he toggles back and forth between "protect the children" and "kill the child if he/she is a threat" so much that it makes your head spin. Consistency, people. Consistency.

    As for Cable, thus far he's not done anything I've disagreed with. He's a guy who plays his cards close to the vest and has never been one to ask permission for his actions or explain them to people unless he's absolutely forced to. So he's been written very much in character as the "take no prisoners, mission comes first" badass he's always been. I guess I only disagree with his fashion sense and taste in accessories these days (*cough*stupidmechanicalclaw-arm*cough*).

  14. #29
    What is, is. antiochene's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,220

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    As for Cable, thus far he's not done anything I've disagreed with. He's a guy who plays his cards close to the vest and has never been one to ask permission for his actions or explain them to people unless he's absolutely forced to. So he's been written very much in character as the "take no prisoners, mission comes first" badass he's always been. I guess I only disagree with his fashion sense and taste in accessories these days (*cough*stupidmechanicalclaw-arm*cough*).
    I think I disagree with his choice to sleep through AvX. He could have spared us so much.

  15. #30
    Grizzled Veteran Jackraow21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    The Dirty South, USA
    Posts
    6,629

    Default

    Well, yeah, there's definitely that. But he was in a coma and plus it was such a shitty story that I'm not sure i can really fault him for it.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •