Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BUY LOKI: AGENT OF ASGARD Kieran_Frost's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by klinton View Post
    She's a plot device he set up so he could seperate these kids from thier extended families. He wanted to write superhero stories about these characters without having to incorporate their support networks.
    I thought Mother was an ingenious concept, to be honest...and I've been jonesing for more Billy, Tommy, Wanda and Vision interaction.
    THIS! I'm loving Mother as a villain; but I'm ALSO pleased she's not the only foe (through her we got the other parents and then DarkPatriot). And hey, maybe the REAL villain of this entire arc is Loki?
    "I don't know how to please you Lord, but I think the fact I try to please you, pleases you."

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran_Frost View Post
    THIS! I'm loving Mother as a villain; but I'm ALSO pleased she's not the only foe (through her we got the other parents and then DarkPatriot). And hey, maybe the REAL villain of this entire arc is Loki?
    Well everything in the Marvel universe is always Loki's fault so I wouldn't be surprised

BUY LOKI: AGENT OF ASGARD Kieran_Frost's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xerosere View Post
    Well everything in the Marvel universe is always Loki's fault so I wouldn't be surprised
    HA! Quoted for truth... poor, poor Loki!
    "I don't know how to please you Lord, but I think the fact I try to please you, pleases you."