Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default PREVIEW: Wolverine and the X-Men, #36

BATTLE OF THE ATOM PART 5!
    • The end of the first month ends with a huge twist! NO SPOILERS!
    • The fate of the All-New X-Men is decided here!

Full article here.

Quote Originally Posted by CBR News View Post
    BATTLE OF THE ATOM PART 5!
    • The end of the first month ends with a huge twist! NO SPOILERS!
    • The fate of the All-New X-Men is decided here!

Full article here.
    May have to check this out.
    When Logan is the rational one you know the world is about to go to shit.

o
    Last edited by Omegastorm; 09-19-2013 at 09:11 PM.

The scripting is quite poor, but I hope the overall issue is well and enjoyable.
    .tumblr
    by the light, by the truth, by sangreal and sword and pendragon's fire
    by defender's might and dragon circle's destiny behold thy bane!

✘ stephen strange

Old Scott seems rather blase and snarky. It's kind of amusing.

God the one time we don't get Bradshaw, and it's for something x1000000 more interesting than Dog. Also, nice of Psylocke to poke her face in randomly.

Sentinels have feelings Master Mold's Avatar

Ugh ignoring their own time travel laws. The physics behind this time travel stuff makes no sense. Where are the paradoxes?
    Master Mold - You will remove senator kelly's brain and replace it with a computer, mate

lol

bam

double bam

True Superior Spider-Man Kurolegacy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Master Mold View Post
    Ugh ignoring their own time travel laws. The physics behind this time travel stuff makes no sense. Where are the paradoxes?
    Adult Jean is a paradox in herself. For her to have grown up in the present, the past would have had to change without her thus changing the present meaning that she'd have to have lived in an alternate present day otherwise 616 would have already started changing since Jean never returned to the past in this new present day and- too mcuh time travel thinking. It hurts.
    Holding out for a Peter/Miles team up.

They are ignoring their own time travel laws due to the events in age of ultron.
    "If you type my name, or anyone's, on the internet more than five times a week... You are a fan. No matter what you might think." --Brian Michael Bendis

Sentinels have feelings Master Mold's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JG0587 View Post
    They are ignoring their own time travel laws due to the events in age of ultron.
    Grrrr one more reason to hate that damn event. The only good thing was the cover of issue one.
    If Jean never went back how the hell is the present still the present? WTF marvel. Surely the Jean Phoenix event lead to the end of AvsX. Let alone the other effects Jean had on the universe (and future with cable) during her life. I thought they may reverse the after effect of Schism, bringing both teams back together, But not i just think this is one event designed to take the O5 back where they belong. But that can't be can it? they will stay, at least for a while.
    Shit is getting a whole lot more confusing with the X-men now.....
    I want to just buckle up and enjoy the ride but, i can't if i can't figure out what the hell is goin on. Same issue with AvsX, nobody added the fact that the P5 could not reinvigorate the mutant race. It was implied and the writers mentioned it a mistake in interviews. I could be wrong and am having issue finding a line. Just made Cyclops look like a dick forgets important shit.
    Master Mold - You will remove senator kelly's brain and replace it with a computer, mate

Paradox! Time quake! Force: infinity!
    Iceman! Archangel! Black Widow! Hercules! Ghost Rider! Darkstar!
    Because the world STILL needs Champions..!

The Bobby Drake/ Iceman Appreciation Thread

Quote Originally Posted by JoseDRivera7 View Post

double bam
    Damn right there Scott!

Quote Originally Posted by JoseDRivera7 View Post

lol

bam

double bam
    Scott verbally owned Wolverine right there. I like how Bendis has been handling Scott, he's actually making him into a badass, finally.

I like the emphasis in this series on the complicated relationships that exist within the X-Men family, but the time travelling stuff is a mess. I feel like Bendis has outsmarted himself here. It's become so convoluted that it just doesn't reward careful attention. Wake me up when it is over and tell me the net results.
    "You know, every now and then Summers, I remember why you're in charge."-Wolverine

Quote Originally Posted by JTFSX View Post
    I like the emphasis in this series on the complicated relationships that exist within the X-Men family, but the time travelling stuff is a mess. I feel like Bendis has outsmarted himself here. It's become so convoluted that it just doesn't reward careful attention. Wake me up when it is over and tell me the net results.
    I think it's riffing the already convoluted time stream they have. Almost like he's saying "f*** it".