Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default PREVIEW: Green Lantern: New Guardians, #24

"LIGHTS OUT" part three! Enter The White Lantern! Pushed to the limit by Relic's assault, the loyalties of Hal, Kyle and the others are tested!

Full article here.

Why must Kyle have that stupid mask?
    BUY ALL STAR WESTERN BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!

TOP TEN PULLS:AMAZING, AS WESTERN, BATMAN, CAPTAIN AMERICA, ELEKTRA, FF, FLASH, JL, SUPERMAN, VELVET

Brad Walker is absolutely killing it on New Guardians. Part of me wishes he was on the main title.
    Animal Man, Aquaman, Astro City, Batman + B&, Earth 2, Flash, Green Arrow, GL + GLC + GL:NG + RL, JL + JLA, Swamp Thing, Wonder Woman
    All-New X-Men, Avengers + Young, Guardians of the Galaxy

Optic Blast, Optic Blast B. Kuwanger's Avatar

No way, he's good right where he is. I missed the Relic special so I hope that doesn't set me back.
    4/9: Iron Fist, Flash Gordon, Doop, Magnus, Superboy, Shutter, Judge Dredd, Ghost Rider, Secret Avengers, X-Factor

Quote Originally Posted by B. Kuwanger View Post
    No way, he's good right where he is. I missed the Relic special so I hope that doesn't set me back.
    Just gave visuals to what Relic had already mentioned in the comics before.
    _______
    |____.._|
    _(_O_)_
    |______|

yea you didn't get specifics of his origin in New Guardians, but you really got enough that you can do without the one shot. It had really great art though
    Pull list- Batman, Justice League, Justice League of America, Green Lantern New Guardians, Forever Evil (plus the various minis), Pandora, Green Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by victor_lanza View Post
    Why must Kyle have that stupid mask?
    Let's hope that a side benefit of suffering his 'Emotional Attack' is Kyle gaining a new mask. Or just plain not having one.
    What is the purpose of those things anyway? Not like his Earth neighbors and the postman are out there to go..."Hey, I know that guy! He owes me $20!"

Any reason given why the Emotional Entities are looking kind of moth eaten? (Haven't kept up with the GL books, but if I did this one would be the book I'd buy. Even with that dumb mask.)
    R.I.P.: Wally West: Beloved friend who got me through some rough times. Killed without reason. I wish you were still alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyer View Post
    Let's hope that a side benefit of suffering his 'Emotional Attack' is Kyle gaining a new mask. Or just plain not having one.
    What is the purpose of those things anyway? Not like his Earth neighbors and the postman are out there to go..."Hey, I know that guy! He owes me $20!"

Any reason given why the Emotional Entities are looking kind of moth eaten? (Haven't kept up with the GL books, but if I did this one would be the book I'd buy. Even with that dumb mask.)
    The entities are dying, so I'm assuming it's related to that.
    _______
    |____.._|
    _(_O_)_
    |______|

Quote Originally Posted by [Trigger] View Post
    The entities are dying, so I'm assuming it's related to that.
    Ah.
    So I take it there isn't any form of Emotional Entity Medicaid available? Or is that the point of them all trying to hide in Kyle?
    (Poor Kyle with all those dying emotions lurking inside. Am almost afraid to see where this is going.

If he goes all emo I am so gone.)
    R.I.P.: Wally West: Beloved friend who got me through some rough times. Killed without reason. I wish you were still alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyer View Post
    Ah.
    So I take it there isn't any form of Emotional Entity Medicaid available? Or is that the point of them all trying to hide in Kyle?
    (Poor Kyle with all those dying emotions lurking inside. Am almost afraid to see where this is going.

If he goes all emo I am so gone.)
    They haven't mentioned if they can be saved or not. But 'll assume that panel has something to do with it. Or maybe doing one last big attack before they kick the bucket. The only issues is that Parallx is still with Sinestro and The Butcher is still with Atrocitus.
    _______
    |____.._|
    _(_O_)_
    |______|