Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122

Quote Originally Posted by Moose100 View Post
    Hyperion? What about?
    Hyperion was the lone survivor of an incursion. He tried to hold the Earths apart but they continued to collide until they destroyed each other.

I don't think Black Swan's being completely honest, but she's not lying about incursions.

Quote Originally Posted by chariset View Post
    Hyperion was the lone survivor of an incursion. He tried to hold the Earths apart but they continued to collide until they destroyed each other.

I don't think Black Swan's being completely honest, but she's not lying about incursions.
    Exactly. Plus, even if we didn't have that example of what happens when an incursion goes to completion, the ones that have been interrupted in New Avengers are real. Black Swan isn't Lady Mastermind.

I think it's most likely that the group Black Swan belongs to (The Black Swans) are causing the Incursions themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by vitruvian View Post
    Nope. Hyperion.
    And then there's Hyperion, who came out of one of those Incursion events and there he is solid and tangible.

Maybe Black Swan is still lying about the causes of Incursions, and Ebony Maw is referring to the facts Strange mentioned being false? Maybe the place Hyperion came from was not an Incursion event, but something else? After all, Angela and Galactus. Maybe Hyperion was one of those Events. Makes more sense?
    Visited NY and DC and saw Spider-Man Turn off the Dark.

Honestly I am guessing Hyperion survived because he was in the incursion zone.

She might be lying but BP and Reed have already concluded the problem is systemic or someone or something is causing it so Black Swan's Great Destoyer seems to match up quite well
    Black History Month & 29 Days in February

Is anyone else wondering aboput all the familial terms being used in NA #10? I am sure I am probably off by this assumption, but what if the Black Order are Thanos children? Thanos calls Black Dwarf child. Glaive or Proxima call BD brother. I know Glaive also addresses Proxima as "wife", but that would only confirm they are twisted characters. I am also aware that Namor says the Illuminati should help a brother in need, so I believe it is just the language Hickman is using. But would that language be something he uses to both give us a clue to the reason Thanos has decided to use henchmen again? You know, peppering everyone's conversations with these familial terms only to have it be a real clue to the Cull Obsidian? Just a though. But maybe that is the reason Thanos wants this inhuman child of his. Even if he ended up getting o nly the head of this child as a tribute. Maybe the Cull Obsidian are clones of his actual children. Again, I'm probably wrong, but you never know.