Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default PREVIEW: Ghostbusters, #7

While Egon Spengler and Roger Baugh areĀ*on their journey into the mind of Melnitz, we pick up with Venkman, Stantz, and Kylie Griffin off the eastern coast of Long Island, where they seek out a spectral ship that first sank sometime in the 1860s! And where is Winston in all this? VEGAS, BABY!

Full article here.

Evan Shaner's art is okay, certainly not bad, but I wish they could have found a fill-in artist with a style that more closely matched Dan Schoening's. (Or heck, if Schoening needed a break, I would have preferred they just took a short hiatus until he was available again.) I don't mean it as a knock against Shaner, it's just that his style is clearly very different and a pretty big departure with more of a "realistic" look compared to Schoening's.
    Last edited by Michael24; 09-17-2013 at 11:46 AM.
    PULL LIST: Five Ghosts, Ghostbusters, Ghosted, John Carpenter's Asylum, Magnus: Robot Fighter, The Shadow, Star Mage, Star Wars, Thief of Thieves, Velvet, Wild Blue Yonder

yeah Evan Shane's artwork is drastically different than what You'd usually expect from The IDW Ghostbusters series and I'm not sure what to say about Kylie's Appearance under Shane's Style...
    Pull: ASM MS.M Punisher SS AT MLP: FIM MLP: FF ANGR ANU UFF Loki

https://www.facebook.com/UltimateFF2014 (Unofficial Ultimate FF Page)