Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Eliseu Gouveia View Post
    Start by chopping off all unecessary fat tissue.
    Sorry,
    I was thinking just the opposite
    I think Alizee is on her way down and could use the exposure besides she is not known here in America like she is in the rest of the world. I do not see what’s wrong in DC making money from her popularity if she also profits from it.
    Besides I like the code name Trade Wind to me it goes well considering that Euros the god of the East Wind is Hippolyta’s grandfather in Greek myth.

Gone

Quote Originally Posted by jestersjoker View Post
    Sorry,
    I was thinking just the opposite
    I think Alizee is on her way down and could use the exposure besides she is not known here in America like she is in the rest of the world. I do not see what’s wrong in DC making money from her popularity if she also profits from it.
    Besides I like the code name Trade Wind to me it goes well considering that Euros the god of the East Wind is Hippolyta’s grandfather in Greek myth.
    Let Alizee worry about Alizee issues.
    If you are writing a WONDER WOMAN comic origin, focus on bringing HER mythos to life, not some other person's.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliseu Gouveia View Post
    Let Alizee worry about Alizee issues.
    If you are writing a WONDER WOMAN comic origin, focus on bringing HER mythos to life, not some other person's.
    It is about the money,

There is no reason DC should not create a Heroine with the name Rihanna with the code name Sweet Basil if it could bring profit to DC as well as to Rihanna.

And there is no reason not to show case her in Wonder Woman, Birds of Prey or even Fearless Defenders.

What I was thinking maybe have both mixture in the amazons origin.
    Last edited by UsagiTsukino; 09-19-2013 at 02:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wonder39 View Post
    Her questioning whether or not he is doesn't mean he actually is... and that stuff directly went against what Perez had already established-- that Heracles was not her father... Directly asked by Heracles to Hippolyte, and she told him "no"....

M
    As you can see in this panel Diana tells her mother

"Just tell me this...was Heracles my father...no, don't bother to answer whatever you said, I wouldn't believe you.

So even if Hippolyta assured Diana Hercules was not her father Diana says she would not believe her.