Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Quote Originally Posted by Movieartman View Post
    what people are not getting thru there heads no one but sick freaks are going to be turned on by the suicide part, if she is sexy, where likeing that SHE she is sexy, the fact that she is commiting suicide in the page is a after thought especially when its obviously a comedic out of continuity gag.

i can appreciate, some people want us to take suicide seriously, i would not have choose that as the entry drawing ether, but one thing that needs to be clear, they where not asking for a sexualized suicide, they where asking for a sexy harley commiting suicide, there is a difference.

a sexualized suicide would have been her in a clearly orgasmic state as the appliances hit the water and shocked her.

her sexy self just casually sitting there about to cut the rope, does not sexualize the death/act itself
    I think all the people who protested must have a weird fetish for bathwater.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Broome View Post
    The late great Patrice O'Neal had a rant about the ridiculousness of political correctness. A woman he was debating went on a long explanation / rant about how his joke made light of domestic abuse. He made two great points. One if you can't tell the difference between fiction and reality you're a moron and two, if you're this offended by everything, I don't have any interest in your fiction. Go create your crappy after school specials for adults and protest looney toons with your friends through lousy spoken word poetry. Otherwise STFU.
    Amen, brother.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinomune View Post
    Yeah, how they dare...

Hint:
    Any serious artist with a shred of professionalism reads the script and knows that nude =/= explicit depiction of sexuality. Just as your brilliant example demonstrates, the artist knows no nips, no frontal or anything else covered by a swim suit isn't allowed to be shown. Serious candidates considering the contest weren't confused by what was expected from them in this script, at all.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by dupersuper View Post
    Has every one here read the old Mickey Mouse newspaper strip in which he keeps trying to kill himself?

Ah, I see we have a never-nude in our forum...

“It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so fucking what.”
    ― Stephen Fry
    I want to tattoo that on my forehead...