Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default REVIEW: Infinity: The Hunt, #1

Matt Kindt and Steve Sanders "Infinity: The Hunt" #1 is an execution that unfortunately doesn't live up to the initially promising concept.

Full review here.

I think how this will end is that even though all the schools don't get a Contest of Champions, they will have fought a common enemy, maybe side by side, and recieved the respect and commeradarie that they intended to get in the Contest, anyway. So even though Kelly Thompson doesn't see the Contest as being achieved, I think the results will be just as good, if not better, under battle conditions.

I just wonder how all the schools are going to be able to handle something of this magnitude? Do they wait for the school instructors to take the lead, or do they just jump in a try to solve the problems of Proxima Midnight themselves? Maybe some of the Atlantean kids make it back to the Academy and they follow them back to the sea?
    Visited NY and DC and saw Spider-Man Turn off the Dark.

Definitively gets my vote for the worst comic since What If AvX. I mean, the dialogue! Absolutely no one is in character, and the thought bubbles are just awful.

And seriously - introduce a new black character, and name him Bull? Marvel, are you fucking kidding me?

I'm glad I'm not the only one who couldn't figure out what was happening in that scene before the Atlantis reveal