Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default PREVIEW: The Flash: Reverse-Flash, #23.2

Deep in space, an unstoppable force is committing genocide on a galaxy-wide scale, and only the strongest will survive! Be warned, because nothing can prepare you for an all-new Warworld under the absolute rule of the tyrant called Mongul!

Full article here.

Disappointed to see Hepburn not at Marvel, but he's a good fit here.
    Currently reading She-Hulk, Deadpool, Swamp Thing, Ms. Marvel

Probation: Ghost Rider, Loki: LoA, Secret Avengers

Looking forward to All-New Ultimates, Flash Gordon and Doctor Mirage.

Quote Originally Posted by CBR News View Post
    Deep in space, an unstoppable force is committing genocide on a galaxy-wide scale, and only the strongest will survive! Be warned, because nothing can prepare you for an all-new Warworld under the absolute rule of the tyrant called Mongul!

Full article here.
    Reverse Flash origin is tied to Mongul? Wtf?
    Daredevil-Waid, and Hawkeye. (Or was before received cost of cheapest Unaffordable Health Care. At least someone (government insurance companies and congress?) get to enjoy product of my working.

Quote Originally Posted by CBR News View Post

Full article here.
    Whoever copied and pasted the wrong solicit goofed up.
    Pull-list: Action Comics, Batman, Superior Spider-Man, Flash, Daredevil, Ms Marvel, Silver Surfer, Thor: God of Thunder

I was sad to see that this guy's name was in the solicitation for Rogues Rebellion #3, being excited for Zircher to handle the art, but after seeing this preview I'm completely fine with Hepburn. Good stuff. I am, however sad to see that Manapul's not doing the art for this issue...Man, too much musical chairs. Its been amazing to me how many artists have been involved with the Flash book and its spin-offs/tie-ins since its launch, yet the various artists have not detracted one bit. From Basri, Kolins and Hamner on the annuals, to To and the other fill-in guys just killing it on the main book, I've been very pleased with the execution. I'll be sad for this era of the Flash to end.