Default Under The Red Hood Ending?

Hey, I just finished reading Under The Red Hood and I'm a little confused about the ending. In the last scene Joker is lying on top of a pile of C4 about to blow it up with Jason unconscious in front of him and Batman a few feet away (with no realistic way of saving all of them,) then you see the building they were in blows up, but it doesn't show what happens after that. Also a bomb had just dropped on Bludhaven and Nightwing was believed to be dead. Was the story meant to end on a cliffhanger like that or was it resolved in another story...?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by YMCMB View Post
    Hey, I just finished reading Under The Red Hood and I'm a little confused about the ending. In the last scene Joker is lying on top of a pile of C4 about to blow it up with Jason unconscious in front of him and Batman a few feet away (with no realistic way of saving all of them,) then you see the building they were in blows up, but it doesn't show what happens after that. Also a bomb had just dropped on Bludhaven and Nightwing was believed to be dead. Was the story meant to end on a cliffhanger like that or was it resolved in another story...?
    All of them survived.dont worry

This was going on during the line-wide build up to Infinite Crisis. Chemo being dropped on Bludhaven was one of many catastrophes to occur. If you pick up any trade from that time, you'll see other happenings of similar impact.