Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Conway View Post
    See some of this is too much opinion. What we know is that DC can't afford to kill the Young Justice line, and Teen Titans is the only real team book and seller in the YJ line. So TT has to stay. The new creative team can only help, but a definitive timeline for these kids is needed, and that seems to be editorial's job.

As for opinion, my first suggestion is pick seven characters and talk about their origins, because unlike JL no one else is going to tell these stories.
    The Young Justice line is already dead. Teen Titans is the only book left from the line.

A new creative team and/or reboot would be best. Keep Lobdell at planet's length from the writing board.

If you have to keep the Big Name four, do it (though I'd prefer if at least one wasn't around). Other than that, give us updated versions of Bombshell, Flamebird, Molecule, Miss Martian, Son of Vulcan, Red Star, etc... I mean, these characters hardly got a chance to shine in the previous continuity. Let's see them now. I also wouldn't mind seeing Argent, Joto, Risk, Blue Beetle, Aquagirl and others.

Peace

I would rather they change the title to Young Justice and than launch a New Teen Titans title.
    Also Red Robin should have a solo title

BANNED

A new creative team would be sufficient. If Lobdell leaves after the time travel story, it could be the reason the characters changed slightly, and the whole NOWHERE thing ceased to exist.

I change my pick for writer. Give it to James Asmus. I know his Generation Hope run was well-regarded and his current Quantum and Woody work is pretty funny. I like getting humor in my teen-centric comics.
    Currently reading She-Hulk, Deadpool, Swamp Thing, Ms. Marvel

Probation: Ghost Rider, Loki: LoA, Secret Avengers

Looking forward to All-New Ultimates, Flash Gordon and Doctor Mirage.

All you need is a new creative team and a new direction. No reboot necessary, no new number one. Just get some buzzed creators to do some interesting work.
    Check out my New Blog! Just a random assortment of ideas, thoughts, and reviews!

http://heshouldreallyknowbetter.blogspot.com/

Bat-Rookie CarolinaBatmanFanGuy's Avatar

Well I haven't read teen titans but from what I've read on here and online about the characters and such I'd honestly like to see a name change since they're all getting out of their teens right? I wouldn't mind seeing Nightwing come along and become the leader of a more mature and justice league-like team if they aren't planning him for anything major within the bat-family like becoming Batman or elevating him to his own stardom.

You could get the Titans and relaunch TT into The New Teen Titans
    Marvel:Scarlet Spider, Young Avengers, Revolutionary War
    DC:Wonder Woman, Injustice, Sandman Overture
    A Bunch other labels

Quote Originally Posted by Nomads1 View Post
    If you have to keep the Big Name four, do it (though I'd prefer if at least one wasn't around). Other than that, give us updated versions of Bombshell, Flamebird, Molecule, Miss Martian, Son of Vulcan, Red Star, etc... I mean, these characters hardly got a chance to shine in the previous continuity. Let's see them now. I also wouldn't mind seeing Argent, Joto, Risk, Blue Beetle, Aquagirl and others.

Peace
    Bombshell has to be my least favorite character from that list.

Unreasonably Opinionated Conway's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MB99 View Post
    The Young Justice line is already dead. Teen Titans is the only book left from the line.
    That is a temporary problem, and only real if you somehow consider RHatO as part of the Batman Line, Superboy as part of the Superman Line, and Vibe as part of the JL line. All of them are working in YJ territory way more than their respective lines.

Still that leaves us trying to figure out why Green Team and The Movement are in the Edge Line.

In the end we are left wondering why, two years into it, we barely have an origin for Tim, Bart's past has more page time in other titles, and the rest of them are blank slates. Superboy has his own title written by the same guy as TT and we still have this "Am I just a weapon or something more?"

Still the answer has to be creative team changes. When I think of the titles I've dropped I can't help but notice a lot of them have something in common: RHatO, TT, AC, and Superman

Cancel the title, don't forget to say than everything happened in some paralel earth.
    Start a new title called Young Justice League.
    Lightning can strike twice, right?
    Part Kryptonian, Part Asgardian, all Genius.