Page 309 of 661 FirstFirst ... 209259299305306307308309310311312313319359409 ... LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,635 of 9913
    Latverian Tourism Bureau Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalIronFist View Post
    I'll put onions in it, bebop be damned.
    I always did like the stuffing my mom made too. Chopped celery and onions plus she browned some fresh breakfast sausage that the butchers make in the crumbled style at this time of year. Mix that all in with some chicken broth, the seasoned croutons or season bread crumbs and then later add a bit of the drippings from the roasting pan as the turkey was cooking. Simple is the best. You add some fresh mushrooms if you want too.
    Last edited by Iron Maiden; 12-01-2013 at 08:57 PM.
    "...Doom's enemies have not the mettle to challenge him host to host, tooth to nail... As economic and military options fail them, they resort to simple rudeness."

Default Walking Dead Mid Season finale

TWD spoilers....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! *also comic book TWD spoiler (sort of)

spoilers:
    They really got the show kicked into gear again to end the first half of the season. The Governor talks his new flock into taking over the prison and they all pretty much follow him like sheep. Rick tells Darryl about Carol and he is pissed off but then...who is mutilating the rat's and other small vermin? Also, someone had to be teasing the walkers with rats to get them to pile up against the fence. Still a mystery to be solved there. I do remember that when Andrea almost killed a returning Darryl back at Hershel's farm, he was doing some weird stuff with the little animals and wearing a necklace of their body parts. I don't see him trying to let all the walkers in though. Whoever it is I think is still among the group.

I always got ticked off at Lori not being able to keep track of Carl, who was always wandering off in to the woods by himself. Have all the parents become idiots? Why do you sit 100 yards away from your kid when danger could spring up from just about anywhere.

Hershel at least died with the knowledge that Rick was trying to be more like him in his efforts to make the Governor see that they could all come back from the transgressions of the past. But the Gov was too far gone and it had to be all his way. He had no desire to see Meghan come back like he did with his own daughter and immediately gets rid of her before she turns. Less certain is little Judith's fate. Didn't Lilly kill her in the comics?

Damn, that little girl kicked serious butt with that head shot. I forget her name but I will call her Carol Jr. She's a perfect match for Carl .

So now the prison is history and the group is divided again. Hopefully, they've agreed upon a meeting point as they did before.
    end of spoilers
    "...Doom's enemies have not the mettle to challenge him host to host, tooth to nail... As economic and military options fail them, they resort to simple rudeness."

Taste the Bitch Pudding. Green Griffin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post

spoilers:
    They really got the show kicked into gear again to end the first half of the season. The Governor talks his new flock into taking over the prison and they all pretty much follow him like sheep. Rick tells Darryl about Carol and he is pissed off but then...who is mutilating the rat's and other small vermin? Also, someone had to be teasing the walkers with rats to get them to pile up against the fence. Still a mystery to be solved there. I do remember that when Andrea almost killed a returning Darryl back at Hershel's farm, he was doing some weird stuff with the little animals and wearing a necklace of their body parts. I don't see him trying to let all the walkers in though. Whoever it is I think is still among the group.

I always got ticked off at Lori not being able to keep track of Carl, who was always wandering off in to the woods by himself. Have all the parents become idiots? Why do you sit 100 yards away from your kid when danger could spring up from just about anywhere.

Hershel at least died with the knowledge that Rick was trying to be more like him in his efforts to make the Governor see that they could all come back from the transgressions of the past. But the Gov was too far gone and it had to be all his way. He had no desire to see Meghan come back like he did with his own daughter and immediately gets rid of her before she turns. Less certain is little Judith's fate. Didn't Lilly kill her in the comics?

Damn, that little girl kicked serious butt with that head shot. I forget her name but I will call her Carol Jr. She's a perfect match for Carl .

So now the prison is history and the group is divided again. Hopefully, they've agreed upon a meeting point as they did before.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I believe that little girl you want to pair off with Carl is the one behind the rats, the bunny and the death of the two people that Carol took the blame for. I believe they switched out a character from the comics with her, and so we will see a big scene between her and Carl soon.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalIronFist View Post
    I'll put onions in it, bebop be damned.
    I see you bleeding out due to several capri sun straws in your neck. Just avoid spilling out on the turkey and mash potatoes.
    "RR your powers of Observation are Godlike." - RolandJP

Quote Originally Posted by bebopeva88 View Post
    Two separate things! Combine them into one ugly unit and it becomes an abomination!

I have an arachnid reaction to it!
    Then wouldn't the WiiU count as 2 different things? It would still be your TV and another screen.

Peter is twitchy by definition!

It's the best Spider-Man film!

I still think Spider-Man 2 is the best, despite the fact that it doesn't hold up too well.

This cast is so much better though, I hope they set up their game this go around.

Acceptable!

spoilers:
    Also, her pussy tastes like Pepsi Cola apparently.
    end of spoilers
    Well, you've just doubled my knowledge on her!

Oh, for sure, but there's actually several characters more deserving of death than her, which is part of the reason why the show is so shitty.
    Death list? DEATH LIST!

From most deserving to least:

1: Pilot Lady. Given.
    2: Fitz. There's only room for one dork on this show!
    3: Skye. She'd be higher, but I still fondly remember her running around in that wet dress.
    4. Coulson. So much smirking.
    5. Other guy. There's nothing to really like about him, but aside from being boring there's nothing to hate him for either.
    6. Simmons. Though she can't die because she's adorable.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post

spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    They better be or else that was the most pointless teasing ever. I'd guess one of the dumb kids. Didn't one of those little shits say they still think of zombies as people, because one of them had a name tag on? I want to say Carol scolded her for it. Maybe she thought she was feeding the zombies. I dunno.
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    After what was a decent episode with some cool moments, when Rick got up and started screaming "Where's Carl?" I laughed. Either the writers are just having fun and giving the internet some fodder or they're oblivious to how silly someone always yelling that is.
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I believe Judith was shot up with Lori when the Governor raided the prison in the comics. When Maggie said she going for Judith I thought for sure they were going to have the Governor stumble to his feet (after being stabbed) and blast Maggie and Judith in front of Rick and Glenn. Glad that didn't happen, but I do believe you're supposed to believe Judith was eaten.

On a side note, it was pretty funny when the kids were carrying the baby to the bus. They were shaking that thing all over the place. Judith would have died of shaken baby syndrome if creep blonde girl didn't stop them.
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I hate that little girl and her creepy face.
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Well, the bus had to be heading somewhere, right? At least somewhere where a quick stop can be made to see if any of them made it out. What seems to be the groups, if they did split? Rick and Carl, Darryl and Beth, Glenn and the bus of kids, Maggie with the army doc and Tyreese's sister(?). Did Tyreese get on the bus with the Carol's creeps?
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Green Griffin View Post
    spoilers:
    I believe that little girl you want to pair off with Carl is the one behind the rats, the bunny and the death of the two people that Carol took the blame for. I believe they switched out a character from the comics with her, and so we will see a big scene between her and Carl soon.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Are you saying that one of the little girls dragged the bodies out and burned them? Because that would be one of the dumbest fucking things this show could do.
    end of spoilers

Taste the Bitch Pudding. Green Griffin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RedRonin View Post
    spoilers:
    Are you saying that one of the little girls dragged the bodies out and burned them? Because that would be one of the dumbest fucking things this show could do.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I really wouldn't put it pass them. I'm pretty sure her and her sister are suppose to be the show's version of Ben and Billy.

Also i am so ready for Abraham to show up already, but a little worried to see how the show fucks him up despite his actor looking amazing as him.
    end of spoilers

Well if there's ever a IAM Thanksgiving feel free to take all the stuffing you want. it'll be onion-less though. I don't want any part of that. Though I will cut anyone who tries to hoard the mashed potatoes.
    Yay! Thanksgiving dinner then dodgeball!
    Your X-obsession is fascinating and almost commendable-bebopeva88.
    MY TITS ARE SWELTERING - also, bebopeva88

Quote Originally Posted by Green Griffin View Post
    spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Hah...so Darryl's doubts about Carol doing it are valid. Rick, you gonna have some 'splaining to do. The rat thing though looks like something beyond the little girl's level unless she is very disturbed. That kind of ritualistic animal killing/mutilation is almost Jeffery Dahmer-like. It would be shocking if it were a kid but I think it may be an adult. And I don't think she would have wanted the zombies piling in the place. I thought one of the town people might have still been loyal to the Governor. But I concede there's not many suspects there since most of the town folk are dead, nor is it Tyrese since he discovered the newest one and the rest were pretty sick from the flu virus
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    They better be or else that was the most pointless teasing ever. I'd guess one of the dumb kids. Didn't one of those little shits say they still think of zombies as people, because one of them had a name tag on? I want to say Carol scolded her for it. Maybe she thought she was feeding the zombies. I dunno.
    I think that little girl stopped thinking them as people though from the later attacks when the seriously ill were turning in the prison. Or I think an incident at the fence scared her really bad and she saw they were dangerous and not to be taken as "pets" . Well, if she is the one that killed those two she definitely has gotten cold blooded about them.

After what was a decent episode with some cool moments, when Rick got up and started screaming "Where's Carl?" I laughed. Either the writers are just having fun and giving the internet some fodder or they're oblivious to how silly someone always yelling that is.
    I believe Judith was shot up with Lori when the Governor raided the prison in the comics. When Maggie said she going for Judith I thought for sure they were going to have the Governor stumble to his feet (after being stabbed) and blast Maggie and Judith in front of Rick and Glenn. Glad that didn't happen, but I do believe you're supposed to believe Judith was eaten.

On a side note, it was pretty funny when the kids were carrying the baby to the bus. They were shaking that thing all over the place. Judith would have died of shaken baby syndrome if creep blonde girl didn't stop them.
    LOL....I think creepy blonde girl probably saved them though. Tyreese maybe gathered them all up and lead them out you think?

I dunno, even though the show got pretty ruthless with kids lately, I'd be surprised if they follow the comics and Judith dies at some point. It's a risky move for TV but then I remember an old TV version of Dracula (maybe with Jack Palance?) , that was closer to the novel and they showed his vampire brides coming back from their hunt with a bundled of blanket. There was some muffled crying coming from it as they dived down to feast on it.

Well, the bus had to be heading somewhere, right? At least somewhere where a quick stop can be made to see if any of them made it out. What seems to be the groups, if they did split? Rick and Carl, Darryl and Beth, Glenn and the bus of kids, Maggie with the army doc and Tyreese's sister(?). Did Tyreese get on the bus with the Carol's creeps?
    I'm going to have to watch that part again but I think that is pretty much it. The older lady from town was also on the bus, probably driving it and maybe an extra or two. Tyreese, I lost track of. I hope he's with Judith and the little girls.

Yeah, the only way the works is Carol came in the cell right after the little girl killed them (I think they were they stabbed not gunshot) and Carol dragged the bodies out and burned them to cover up for the little girl

end of spoilers

Neo Evangelical Geniuses bebopeva88's Avatar

Then wouldn't the WiiU count as 2 different things? It would still be your TV and another screen.
    I don't hate the Wii U because of the screen(s); I hate it because I think it sucks and was essentially a step backwards for a next gen console.
    "It's pretty much as bebopeva88 says really. He is wise and the knower of all things!" -- Ben Templesmith

"Your opinion is like 10 mortal men's." RolandJP

Neo Evangelical Geniuses bebopeva88's Avatar

Death list? DEATH LIST!

From most deserving to least:

1: Pilot Lady. Given.
    2: Fitz. There's only room for one dork on this show!
    3: Skye. She'd be higher, but I still fondly remember her running around in that wet dress.
    4. Coulson. So much smirking.
    5. Other guy. There's nothing to really like about him, but aside from being boring there's nothing to hate him for either.
    6. Simmons. Though she can't die because she's adorable.
    Other guy would be my #2 and has occasional stints at #1.
    "It's pretty much as bebopeva88 says really. He is wise and the knower of all things!" -- Ben Templesmith

"Your opinion is like 10 mortal men's." RolandJP