Ugh. Why?
    Why not? SpOck is amazing.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Egg View Post
    D@n, you're an Ock fan?
    Ugh. Why?
    http://forums.comicbookresources.com...ent-Spider-Man

Quote Originally Posted by Material Flux View Post
    What's your definition of acting like it then, pray tell? I'll go with canon and not subjective hatred.
    Saying you don't see the problem with wiping out a species is a pretty goo sign that you are not acting like you are sorry about doing so.
    Pain shared is divided, joy shared is multiplied

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiolino View Post
    Why not? SpOck is amazing.
    Motiveless anti-hero. Spider-Man is finally out of the way and Doctor Octopus is done with out and out selfishness because Parker asked him to try to be nice?

Mainly, I'm bored with snarky, anti-hero types in general. Not that I was a huge Spidey reader to begin with, but I checked it out and...someone let me know when Spock loses the asinine hero angle and is out and out doing whatever the eff he wants with seemingly no one to stop him.

Then there's everything the character thinks. "I'm not really Peter Parker and I'm soooo "SUPERIOR" to everyone. My superior Batman-esque spy-system is better than anything Parker ever did blah blah blah." I want someone to shoot Spock more with every speech bubble. He's just annoying.
    Favorites: Jean Grey, Storm, The Wolverine, The Iceman, The Beast, The Rogue, Kid Omega, Oya, Broo, Kid Gladiator, Mags, Pryde
    The Diary of a Supa-Cool Nerd!

Quote Originally Posted by Material Flux View Post
    What's your definition of acting like it then, pray tell?
    Doing literally anything to try to redeem herself. She had months between Children's Crusade and AvX and did nothing of the sort.

I'll go with canon and not subjective hatred.
    Yes, let's talk canon. On panel, you have her questioning why mutants need to exist, denying the existence of shared mutant experience, mocking the X-Men for their "martyrdom," and just expecting to be made the leader of the Unity Division while spending 99% of her time either treating the other mutants on the team with utter contempt, ignoring their existence, or questioning the actual leader's authority. Where is her supposed remorse in any of that?

Disney Marvel/X-Men is (are) so boring.

Even the troll threads are not what they used to be (understandable, no decent resource material to draw from).

Quote Originally Posted by Fringe Division View Post
    Doing literally anything to try to redeem herself. She had months between Children's Crusade and AvX and did nothing of the sort.
    She did actually do something in Children's Crusade, or are you denying that?

Yes, let's talk canon. On panel, you have her questioning why mutants need to exist, denying the existence of shared mutant experience, mocking the X-Men for their "martyrdom," and just expecting to be made the leader of the Unity Division while spending 99% of her time either treating the other mutants on the team with utter contempt, ignoring their existence, or questioning the actual leader's authority. Where is her supposed remorse in any of that?
    This may shock you, but the X-Men are not the end all, be all of mutants. I might not agree with what Wanda said abut the X-Men, but that has nothing to do how she feels about M-Day or her role in it.

As for her actions on the Unity team, I too don't agree with all of them, but I've never said Wanda was perfect. I don't see how her issues with Havok's leadership translates into her not feeling guilty about what she did

The Black Hearted Hero of Shadows's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by alphaflightfan69er View Post
    Whatever. All we know is that he can transmutate objects from one substance to another, he can change his own density allowing him to walk on water, and he is a healer/has a healing factor.

There is the whole killing dragons with laser beams from his eyes thing. That didn't make it into the bible though.
    This !!! plus the shipping I swear every author now a days has relationship issues and can't have their chracters enter stable relationships, no love triangles, no alternative love interest yet JC/ Mary M. still hasn't been made canon.

And all we get is some non-canon stuff by Dan Brown which is set in the far future and follows the greatX30 grandaughter and her snotty boyfriend no scenes featuring Jesus and Marry at all.

I mean ffs even the Anti Christ from that possible future storyline gets a romantic partner but nooo JC like the moral centre of the whole bible is a-ok can't get married thus he wasted Mary M.'s best years for nothing.