Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default REVIEW: Angel & Faith, #25

With "Angel & Faith" #25, Christos Gage and Rebekah Isaacs stick the landing in the conclusion of this series, putting a cap on the most successful "Buffyverse" comic series to date.

Full review here.

Quote Originally Posted by CBR News View Post
    With "Angel & Faith" #25, Christos Gage and Rebekah Isaacs stick the landing in the conclusion of this series, putting a cap on the most successful "Buffyverse" comic series to date.

Full review here.
    An excellent series. I did not know it was ending. I will miss it.

Will definitely miss this series. The pairing worked very well. The quality was consistent throughout, better than Buffy Season 9 (or 8 for that matter).

For me A&F narrowly edges out Fray as the best Buffyverse comic produced so far. Here's hoping both Gage & Isaacs stick around for Season 10.
    Robert Eddleman
    Panels on Pages

Official Ghostfacer JordanWinchester's Avatar

Agreed. I really wish Angel and Faith would have a continuing sort of story akin to Buffy but the ending tied everything up nicely. It would be nice to see the pair working on the main Buffy book since that honestly needs a lot of work to get to quality again, in my opinion. I wound up dropping the series halfway through "Season 9" due to just how bland and dull I found the story and how little I really cared. Plus the art really doesn't help it win any points with me either.

Yeah, it was really good.