Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default PREVIEW: Deadpool, #15

• "The Good, the Bad & the Ugly," Part 1 of 5
    • Deadpool's past in the Weapon X program comes back to haunt him...
    ...so he calls in help from WOLVERINE & CAPTAIN AMERICA!

Full article here.

So beautiful. Am I crying? I'm crying, aren't I?

This is going to be so effin' sweet.

"Bye, Storm."

Of course I'm going to get this anyway, but now I can safely recommend it to anyone who reads comics or has ever read a comic ever.

I got a good chuckle out of this. Deadpool's an ass.
    Believe me, if I'd felt it was the way to go, I would have done it. Thank the goddesses I didn't have to. But don't flatter yourself, you couldn't have stopped me if you tried - Storm

Deadpool and Wolverine interacting is comedy gold.

I liked when he said to Logan : "Rise and shine, Punkin." It reminded me of when Wolverine called Shadowcat/Kitty Pryde that way back when.

Great preview and final confirmation that Storm and Wolverine have done the nasty. Sorry, I just teared up a little.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

X-men Supreme

So that was pretty awesome. Can't wait for Wednesday.

Makes me regret that I dropped Deadpool to begin with, and also that I really am in a place in life that I can't pick this title up again as much as I would like to.

Really, being a college age comic book fan sucks. Before I was pulling CaXF, UA, NA, Thunderbolts, Deadpool, GotF, Nova, ANXM, and some independent titles. Now I'm just down to CaXF and GotG, the only two titles I like enough to follow continuously. I'm getting all of the Infinity series and the main tie-ins as well because this is the first even in a while that even the basic idea seems fun.

I'm just really afraid for wave 2 of marvel now, on account that if Doctor Strange or Surfer get a solo book, or if Miles actually comes to the 616 universe, I don't know what I'll do. And this doesn't even cover titles I've wanted to try such as Daredevil (a personal favorite character of mine) or Fearless Defenders. Let alone all the DC books I want to read.

Quote Originally Posted by soundjam View Post
    Makes me regret that I dropped Deadpool to begin with, and also that I really am in a place in life that I can't pick this title up again as much as I would like to.

Really, being a college age comic book fan sucks. Before I was pulling CaXF, UA, NA, Thunderbolts, Deadpool, GotF, Nova, ANXM, and some independent titles. Now I'm just down to CaXF and GotG, the only two titles I like enough to follow continuously. I'm getting all of the Infinity series and the main tie-ins as well because this is the first even in a while that even the basic idea seems fun.

I'm just really afraid for wave 2 of marvel now, on account that if Doctor Strange or Surfer get a solo book, or if Miles actually comes to the 616 universe, I don't know what I'll do. And this doesn't even cover titles I've wanted to try such as Daredevil (a personal favorite character of mine) or Fearless Defenders. Let alone all the DC books I want to read.
    When I was college age I could afford everything I wanted. Now, when I have steady job and etc. I have problem with affording food. The irony.

But joking aside, I understand your problem, because I feel the same way. The answer is: support these books that are very likely to be cancelled.

EDIT: Oh, I forgot to post what I wanted initially

This book reminds me a lot of the Joe Kelly's run on DP, which I hope is a huge compliment.
    Last edited by chakal; 08-23-2013 at 06:11 AM.
    Say No to decompressed storytelling!

Bellechere for the win!!!

European Union: XXI Century New USSR
    I am anti-EU

Quote Originally Posted by BBeeryan View Post
    I got a good chuckle out of this. Deadpool's an ass.
    I like how Storm just rolls with it.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Great preview and final confirmation that Storm and Wolverine have done the nasty. Sorry, I just teared up a little.
    In the Avengers Mansion no less.

Wait, Deadpool just broke into Avenger's Mansion? Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by soundjam View Post

I'm right there with you. I'm so cautious about my money these days. Comics and gas a pretty much the only things I buy weekly. But I always have to keep an eye on how many books I'm pulling (7 right now).

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDP View Post
    DugPos ain't messing around anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDP View Post
    Yup. Avengers Mansion is located in Manhattan. If it was the school, it would have said Westchester or Salem Center. And the picture of Howard Stark is a giveaway too. As the mansion was originally his.