Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default "Smallville" Actor Lee Thompson Young Found Dead at 29

Full article here.

Whaat? That's crazy, I wonder what made him do it. I'll always remember him not from Smallville, but "The Famous Jett Jackson".
    A woman can move a lot faster with her skirt up than a man can with his pants down.

RIP, Jett.

Quote Originally Posted by Surtur View Post
    Whaat? That's crazy, I wonder what made him do it. I'll always remember him not from Smallville, but "The Famous Jett Jackson".
    Same here. Tragic indeed
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

I will admit it might feel a bit weird to watch the Cyborg episodes of Smallville now..maybe weird isn't the right word, but I'll definitely be thinking more about how it's a shame he died then anything else.
    A woman can move a lot faster with her skirt up than a man can with his pants down.

Quote Originally Posted by Surtur View Post
    I second that as this was back when Disney channel was good and Wholesome, unlike now.

What a tragic loss. I always feel bad that people don't or feel they can't reach out for help when they're feeling like ending things. I know everybody here would've gladly listened and tried to help him had we known. It just sucks and makes no sense.
    I believe all that needs to be said has been. So here’s my two cents.”
    -- ScottMC, inadvertently summing up the Internet.

What the Hell?

That is strange.
    Legato - Frank, Calm Down Your Nerd Rage!

Quote Originally Posted by Rollo Tomassi View Post
    What a tragic loss. I always feel bad that people don't or feel they can't reach out for help when they're feeling like ending things. I know everybody here would've gladly listened and tried to help him had we known. It just sucks and makes no sense.
    Unfortunately he may not have wanted anyone to help him. Sometimes when you're depressed you want to push everyone away. Agreed with Surtur, it's going to be impossible to revisit those episodes of Smallville now without thinking of what happened in real life.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy E. Nystrom View Post
    Unfortunately he may not have wanted anyone to help him. Sometimes when you're depressed you want to push everyone away. Agreed with Surtur, it's going to be impossible to revisit those episodes of Smallville now without thinking of what happened in real life.
    Think of how depressing it would be to watch Jett Jackson now.

Damn, this really sucks. Come home from work to see this news. Famous Jett Jackson was my favorite Disney show and I loved him in Smallville. Just one of those actors you can't help but have liked.

Quote Originally Posted by RedHood087 View Post
    Damn, this really sucks. Come home from work to see this news. Famous Jett Jackson was my favorite Disney show and I loved him in Smallville. Just one of those actors you can't help but have liked.
    He's one of those actors you'd like to see make it. Shame how things ended up

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    He's one of those actors you'd like to see make it. Shame how things ended up
    You just always rooted for him no matter what role he was playing

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    Think of how depressing it would be to watch Jett Jackson now.
    I know...the worst thing is, he never seemed like he was doing that badly. He seemed to find work, not weird drug problem.

You just wonder what happens to people and it hurts...people who kill themselves, due to my own crap, make me mad. It's selfish! What about your friends and family? Heck, what about the person who finds you? That's not something you shrug off!

I don't care how bad you're doing, there's always someone your suicide will negatively affect.

Quote Originally Posted by RedHood087 View Post
    I feel the same way. He always had promise and I always thought he could make it big especially at his relatively young age. I will miss him since I was a big fan of his shows.
    A Comic book fan till I die.