Default Spider-Man Fanfiction

So a while back I created my only little Spider-Man fanfiction. It's even cut up by issues. I stopped with Issue #9 because, really, I didn't have anywhere to get constructive criticism on my story/ideas/writing, and I'm wondering if anyone knows somewhere I can? Obviously there's fanfic.net, but really, we all know that isn't the best place. So if anyone would be willing to review it or knows of somewhere legitimate to post it for a review, I have a lot of content and I want some real feedback.

Anybody there?

You can try the Writer-Artist showcase at CBR.
    http://forums.comicbookresources.com...riter-Showcase

Following Gail Simone's tumblr, it does seem there are some fan-fic people on that, so you may want to explore tumblr a bit.

The lack of a response comes from the lack of familiarity people here would have on anything to do with fanfic.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Formerly,
    Cyberman

Blog,
    What Would Spidey Do?

It's strange that they have a lack of familiarity, but thank you for the help!!

The main problem with comic's fanfiction is the lack of followers. If you enter fanfiction, the majority of stories are manga and Harry Potter. Very few read about comics. I think Mister Mets suggestion is a good idea.