Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by wyokid View Post
    That gun on the Ultimates cover is atrocious. Keep that trash in the nineties where it belongs.
    its atrocious in how unrealistic it is, but it is well drawn, unlike its 90s counterparts.

Holy crap!! This looks FANTASTIC! Can't wait for the rest of Hunger to come out, and also hope we get a third mini to round out the set :). I'm particularly pleased to see such a well coordinated traditional event in the UU. The Fall of Mutants style crossover that was DWF/UWS just didn't cut it, and with talent like this on board I see only good things happening.
    Marriage Era Spidey bashers are shameful opportunists (Like you REALLY didn't enjoy a single Spidey comic in 20 years)
    Conversely, BND haters REALLY need to get over their continuity elitism already

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Robbie_Jee View Post
    Positively badass?? No. He's got swords, arrows and guns at the same time. I don't see the point in carrying all those weapons. And the proportions of the gun he's holding is very unrealistic. It gets wider as the barrel extends, making it look a bit like a trumpet. And the character looks very unappealing.
    see thats how that sort of thing is done Wrong while the nick fury cover is it done right.

they used pretty much the same thing in aliens (1986) if it works on film it works in comics
    http://images2.fanpop.com/image/phot...93-960-540.jpg
    Last edited by Movieartman; 08-14-2013 at 01:06 PM.

I don't understand why Hunger & Cataclysm aren't one same event.
    For now even if I loved read it Hunger his just the show off in stand by for Cataclysme

This cover reminds me....

Could Ult Reed be the hero killed then reborn they have talked about?
    Like I told you sell drugs...no...Doom did that so hopefully you won't have to go through that!

So all of the titles are renumbered again? I wonder if December will really be the last month of the Ultimate universe?
    DC/Marvel reader. Mostly Superman,Batman,X-Men,Avengers fan...guess I am a fan of most comics.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    So all of the titles are renumbered again? I wonder if December will really be the last month of the Ultimate universe?
    It looks like instead of getting the regular titles we are getting mini's as tie-ins for each respective book. So technically the books aren't so much being renumbered as they are just on hold. It's kid of like how after Ultimatum all the titles were on hold for a month and we got the Requiem issues in their place, which many counted as the LAST issue of each respective series, despite them having the #1 slapped on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Movieartman View Post
    its atrocious in how unrealistic it is, but it is well drawn, unlike its 90s counterparts.
    Yes it seems a little out of place, but I think it's funny to use the term "unrealistic" when something very similar was used by Coulson in the Avengers movie, and the movie used live (real) actors yet no one batted an eye when that gun was used :P
    All-New Ultimates Earth 2 Harley Quinn Injustice Invincible Miles Morales: The Ultimate Spider-Man Real Heroes The Walking Dead Ultimate FF

Thanks for posting this. I was wondering what Miles Morales would be doing after the current storyline wraps up. This doesn't interest me too much. Guess I won't be jumping back on.

On Vacation

Who's the red headed chick in the Yu cover? Is that Mary Jane?

Quote Originally Posted by Toxic View Post

This cover reminds me....

I thought the same thing, guessing Yu did that on purpose.
    1) Find a bad guy
    2) Be Wolverine
    Bring Back Ultimate Wolverine...again!

Quote Originally Posted by sage6paths View Post
    Who's the red headed chick in the Yu cover? Is that Mary Jane?
    Why would MJ be involved in an event like this? It's probably either Jean Grey or a badly-colored Kitty Pryde.

On Vacation

Quote Originally Posted by Final Destiny View Post
    Why would MJ be involved in an event like this? It's probably either Jean Grey or a badly-colored Kitty Pryde.
    Ah yah your right it is Kitty. Not sure why Yu had to sexualize her though.

Yeah, that cleavage is totally unnecessary, especially because Kitty's outfit (as far as I remember) isn't even that low-cut.

Most of Yu covers have at least one female with cleavage
    Quote Originally Posted by Final Destiny View Post
    Yeah, that cleavage is totally unnecessary, especially because Kitty's outfit (as far as I remember) isn't even that low-cut.
    I was really thinking about buying this cover but the cleavage is really unnecessary
    "My name is Blink. Who do you THINK is faster?"