Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
    Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default DC Comics Solicitations for November, 2013

DC Comics has released solicitation information and images for items shipping in November, including the latest on "Forever Evil," "Zero Year," "Superman/Wonder Woman," Vertigo's new wave of titles and more.

Full article here.

BANNED

So they gave superboy to scott lobdell. Im shocked! Not. Astro city looks great

Quote Originally Posted by shadowmon View Post
    I don't think so. I think Lobdell is only on it for the crossover between the Super-titles: Krypton Returns
    Pull List: Action Comics, Aquaman, Batman, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, GL: New Guardians, Hawkeye, Moon Knight, Red Lanterns, Saga, Silver Surfer, Swamp Thing, The Wake, Wonder Woman

Although I'm probably gonna get a few of these tie-ins, I have to say that I think its sad that Scott Snyder can't just be left alone to tell his stories. He originally conceived of Zero Year as its own thing in just the main Batman book. Unfortunately, the other creators and/or the editors see fit to cash in on his popularity as a writer.
    Pull List: Action Comics, Aquaman, Batman, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, GL: New Guardians, Hawkeye, Moon Knight, Red Lanterns, Saga, Silver Surfer, Swamp Thing, The Wake, Wonder Woman

BANNED

Guess we will see

BANNED

Just astro city for me

BANNED

So November is pretty much an event month. If you arent in Forever Ebil, you are running around in Zero Year, stumbling around in the dark of Lights Out or trying to work out if Krypton should blow up or not in Krypton Returns... the handful thats left out of everything seem almost out of place.

Overall impression: meh... so little that seems intersting :(

Oh, and YES!! Parasite's back!!! And he looks as disgusting as ever, which is a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowmon View Post
    Oh wow, completely called(in my head) that Scott would write all the super books for the crossover.
    DC/Marvel reader. Mostly Superman,Batman,X-Men,Avengers fan...guess I am a fan of most comics.

Bummed out that The Discipline got bumped back apparently, and no The Wake either.

I'm surprised this H’El stuff is still going on. Seems like it's been so long already.

Anyway, looks like Zero Year and Forever Evil are taking up most of the attention. Hopefully those will be good.

I wonder why some of the 40 page tie-ins are 3.99, while others are 4.99...maybe they spun the wheel of overpriced comics to determine that?

And my DC list continues to shrink....

Batman #25
    Animal Man #25
    Wonder Woman #25
    Superman Unchained #5
    Green Arrow #25
    Trillium #4

Also, Gail Simone replaced by another random Snyder-student? I expect there'll be rage on that one.
    For the best in comic reviews visit:

WEEKLY COMIC BOOK REVIEW

pygophile and podophile Dr. Cheesesteak's Avatar

is DeMatteis on JLD a permanent thing?

edit:
    guess it is. ...at least for a month.
    Last edited by Dr. Cheesesteak; 08-12-2013 at 02:49 PM.
    Comics were happier before the Internet turned writing superhero stories into fruitless attempts to impress/entertain a small group of ppl who appear to hate comics and their creators.
    Grant Morrison

Batman 25 - extra buck gets you an embossed cover.
    Batman and Carrie Kelly 25 - soon to be our next Robin
    Detective 25 - Can't go wrong with an issue focusing on Gordon.
    Talon 13 - sounds like one of those this title is ending soon type of solicit.
    Harley Quinn 0 - so when will we know which artist Harley picks? My guess Sept 9th when December Solicits are announced. lol

Maybe..

Nightwing 25 - $4.99 has to be a typo? Solicit doesn't seem all that exciting. May skip this month.
    Red Hood and The Outlaws 25 - Been picking this up in trade. Solicit actually sounds interesting.
    Last edited by Chachi; 08-12-2013 at 02:34 PM.