Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Kinda sucks. No Darkness, now no Artifacts?
    Whas happenin to ma Tup Cow!? :O

New preview is out

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...eview&id=19386

I'm stoked that Marz is back. I've been reading Witchblade since issue 1 and just couldn't get with Seeley's run. I couldn't get into his storylines and disliked pretty much all of his supporting cast. The last issue assures me that Marz hasn't lost his mojo.
    Dream Boy's Dynamic Divas:
    Wonder Woman. Amethyst. Starfire. Spider Woman. Dazzler. Hellcat. Witchblade. Black Canary. Donna Troy. Wonder Girl. Huntress. Karma. Danielle Moonstar. Magik. Magma. Jean Grey. Psylocke. She-Hulk. Emma Frost. Ms. Marvel. Supergirl. Catwoman. Wolfsbane. Firestar. Fire & Ice. Dr. Light. Arachne. Snowbird. Tigra. The Wasp. Dream Girl. Saturn Girl. Marvel Girl. Polaris. Looker. Vampirella. Red Sonja. Zatanna. Dawnstar.

"Sometimes the best man for the job is a woman."

Annoying double post
    Last edited by Dream Boy; 12-09-2013 at 06:21 PM. Reason: See above
    Dream Boy's Dynamic Divas:
    Wonder Woman. Amethyst. Starfire. Spider Woman. Dazzler. Hellcat. Witchblade. Black Canary. Donna Troy. Wonder Girl. Huntress. Karma. Danielle Moonstar. Magik. Magma. Jean Grey. Psylocke. She-Hulk. Emma Frost. Ms. Marvel. Supergirl. Catwoman. Wolfsbane. Firestar. Fire & Ice. Dr. Light. Arachne. Snowbird. Tigra. The Wasp. Dream Girl. Saturn Girl. Marvel Girl. Polaris. Looker. Vampirella. Red Sonja. Zatanna. Dawnstar.

"Sometimes the best man for the job is a woman."

Loved Tim's run. Still looking forward to the Witchblade-spinoff he apparently has in the works. Sounds like Top Cow has several unannounced titles in the mix.

I might check out the new Marz stuff in trade sometime later on, hopefully on sale. The direction feels like a waste of time to me personally, and from the previews seems to be in a pretty standard issue style at a fairly decompressed pace. Plus I don't dig the new artist, especially how she draws faces and expressions. But hey, I hope this run isn't bad. And hopefully Top Cow does give a new writer a long run on it sometime.

Also an odd thing, in the last two issues the lettering has gotten terrible, from those previews. I can't even think of the last time lettering bothered me, but what they're doing here is not working. It's the same letterer as before, but they seem to be going for a more irregular sketchy style font. To me lettering is like subtitles, should be clean and simple-ish. Look at say, Invincible. While they're at it, look at Invincible for a lot of things.
    Last edited by PsychoGoatee; 12-10-2013 at 09:28 AM.
    DROKK IT!!

Darkness Fall May 2014
    David Hine Twitter
    Darkness Falls is now a 3-issue limited series starting in May 2014

I wish Magdalena got another ongoing. Marz's Witchblade has been alright so far

Witchblade 173 Sketch Angelus Art Laura Braga
    who is?

I never did get into Tim's run as the WB scribe. I picked up 169 and was very confused. I did like some of the characters that he introduced, Big Woz and Cain Jorgenson and hope that Ron places them in his run.

Picked up 171 AS well and it is good to see that ron has brought back the mystery roots of the book. WB is a combination of Batman and x-men at it's best. I am hoping we see less supernatural creature villains and more humanstic villains such as Irons, bring back Ian!