Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Default X-23 Re-Joining The X-Books - Where Should She Go?

Back during the X-men Panel at SDCC, it was announced that X-23 would be returning to the X-books after her stint with Avengers Arena was up. It feels like it has been a long time since she was active in the X-books, but it really wasn't too long ago that she had her own solo series. So I think it's worth discussing what her role would be when she returns.

At SDCC, it was also hinted that she would show up in one of Bendis's X-books, either All New or Uncanny. But that could just be a ruse, as Marvel is apt to do. Personally, I would love to see her join the cast of All New X-men. I think that book needs another female character and Jean Grey needs another teenage girl to interact with. But I wouldn't mind seeing her join Cyclops's revolution team. I think that would be a great way for Cyclops to troll Wolverine, but I also think she could provide some valuable combat experience to the young recruits. Because other than Cyclops, not too many on his team are really known for their hand-to-hand combat skills. I think that could make her a valuable asset and maybe she could make a few new friends on that team.

If not one of Bendis's books, I would like to see her show up in Wolverine and the X-men. Under Jason Aaron, I think she would do well and would probably have a pretty big role since Wolverine lost his healing factor. She may have to be the Jean Grey Institute's new durable fighter and I can see her fill that role nicely.

And if Brian Wood wants to add another X-woman to his already powerful cast of X-ladies, I would be all for that. They could probably use someone with her combat skills on the team. There's a lot of firepower and mental power, but not a lot of regular grit. Plus, I really like how X-23 got along with Jubilee in her solo series. I would love to see them develop a friendship of sorts. I think Jubilee could really use a friend like her now that she has Shogo to take care of.

I really can't see her joining any of the X-Force books, Uncanny or Cable, after her previous experience with X-Force. I think that would be somewhat of a regression for her character. But if on the off-chance this were the case, I think she would find some sort of role with Uncanny X-Force in Storm and Psylocke's team.

But I guess I'll open it up for discussion now. I'm really glad that X-23 is coming back and I look forward ot seeing her in the X-books again. Whichever book she ends up in, I think it'll be more awesome because of her.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

X-men Supreme

She's going to date Teenclops.

BANNED

someone starts a fire soon in uncanny x-force, she should get pushed in that

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiolino View Post
    She should date Jeen.
    X-Poster of the Month: janvier 2010 et mars 2012 et août 2013
    --- something something I do! ---

It really should be dependent on what state she is in mentally after arena...

If she is resigned to fighting or feeling in a vengeful state and wanting to make sure nothing like it happens again all bets are off in regards to where she will go.

But if she is still wanting a normalish life without killing....Jean Grey school is the place to go....I would love to have here be part of the ANXmen cast...seeing her bounce of Jean could be insteresting...and it would be hilarious if her and Teenclops started to show interest in one another...Or Bobby got a crush on her...lol....

BANNED

She should move to the Gambit book.

I can see her on ANXM or X-Men. WATX would be a waste. If she goes to UXM that would be pretty funny.

Quote Originally Posted by darknessatnoon View Post
    She should move to the Gambit book.
    It's gonna gets cancelled.

Quote Originally Posted by jarrod View Post
    She should date Jeen.
    Two annoying characters, would fit.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiolino View Post
    F**k yes !!!!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hariel0079 View Post
    It's gonna gets cancelled.

Yes. I know.

Quote Originally Posted by shortshorts View Post
    someone starts a fire soon in uncanny x-force, she should get pushed in that
    Only if Betsy gives her more braiding lessons first.
    X-Poster of the Month: janvier 2010 et mars 2012 et août 2013
    --- something something I do! ---

Quote Originally Posted by jarrod View Post
    Only if Betsy gives her more braiding lessons first.
    She did once when she came back to life

Qortex Complex Prisoner FatherLiir's Avatar

Put her in ANXM! I'd love to see Softserve Bobby and her interact. He learns as a teenager he can't die getting stabbed.

She should go to Legacy. With Logan's healing factor taken off the table, Laura can be used for the traditional Howlett beatdown every few issues.