Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default Poll: Which DC Hero Do You Want To See Follow Flash and Black Canary onto "Arrow"

Which DC Hero Do You Want To See Follow Flash and Black Canary onto "Arrow"

With word that Black Canary and Flash make their debut in Season Two, with the latter set to star in his own spinoff series, CBR wants to know which of DC Comics' other Justice Leaguers should appear on "Arrow."

Vote on the poll here.

I voted Green Lantern because of reasons.
    S.O.S. - Save Our Seals!

OF THOSE, I'd think you could do a very credible Wonder Woman within the usual confines of the show, esp if you just play it coy. Diana Prince is a visiting government agent (but no-one seems to know what agency she works with) in town to deal with a terrorist threat of some kind. Oliver gets involved when her investigations get too close to the club, which is being used as a drop for the group. By coy, we have say a situation where she walks in on a group of twenty guys, the doors close and we hear gunfire. Oliver bursts in to find all the guys on the ground and Diana casually adjusting one of her bracelets. Something fun like that.

Second choice: teenager Jamie Reyes has accidentally bonded with a prototype device Meryn was developing for himself. With the creator dead, Meryn has to kill Jamie to get that nanetech device back. Another good 'gateway to a series' character.

Of ones not mentioned: Nightwing. Ralph and Sue Digby just as a husband-and-wife team of 'consulting detectives'.
    Superhero prose fiction: Corrupts Absolutely?, Heroics, more suggestions at Superheronovels.com

Pixar Rocket Raccoon!!! Jaded Devil's Avatar

My number one pick was not on the poll: The Question. Hard-hitting investigative journalist who also happens to be a down-and-brutal faceless vigilante. And he falls into the realm of improbable, not impossible.

Since he wasn't there, I went with Blue Beetle. But not the Jaime Reyes version with the space armor. Arrow's already mentioned Kord Industries, let's see Ted show up as a light-hearted, tech-heavy crimefighter; he'd be the polar opposite to the brooding Oliver, which would make for some great moments.
    There's no sense in nonsense when the heat's hot.

Wow, Jaded Devil - that's *exactly* what I was going to say! My first choice (as I stated the last time they had this poll) is the Vic Sage Question, but since he's not there I went with Blue Beetle, but I was thinking Ted Kord as well!

Pangalactic Gargleblaster W0NK042's Avatar

Green Lantern is in the lead, for the moment, but I don't think you could do him, while keeping the feel of the show. I know they plan to do the Flash in the second series. I just feel Zatanna could be done, with keeping with the feel of the first series. (Nightwing would be cool, but I'm pretty sure the Bat-Franchise is off limits)
    No I don't look sick, but then, you don't look dumb.

Change.Org - Bring Back Richard Rider

I voted Superman..mainly because he is f*cking Superman. Yes I am aware he would render GA more or less useless. Then again, there are several other people in the poll to which you could say the same thing.
    A woman can move a lot faster with her skirt up than a man can with his pants down.

Have they mentioned Richard Dragon appearing as a character on the show yet?
    "It is wrong to assume that art needs the spectator in order to be. The film runs on without any eyes. The spectator cannot exist without it. It ensures his existence." -- James Douglas Morrison

Quote Originally Posted by Ood Omega View Post
    Have they mentioned Richard Dragon appearing as a character on the show yet?
    I admit it would be cool if the character of "David Cain" made an appearance.
    A woman can move a lot faster with her skirt up than a man can with his pants down.

I voted Blue Beetle. Either Ted Kord or Reyes versions, I think both could work on the show.
    But a goofy Ted Kord version would play hilarious against Amell's morose straight faced Oliver.
    I believe all that needs to be said has been. So here’s my two cents.”
    -- ScottMC, inadvertently summing up the Internet.

Anything is possible for writer with an expansive imagination. How you would make it work is another story.
    Superman and Green Lantern can work in the Arrow universe and still be true to the characters if there's a clever explanation given.
    S.O.S. - Save Our Seals!

The anti-monitor, if only so he can erase this embarrassing excuse of a show out of existence and put the "actors" and the scriptwriters out of their misery.
    "At the end of the day, it's all just storybook stuff" - Me

I voted for Hawkman but I'm glad I got to see him and Green Arrow bickering in Smallville at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Surtur View Post
    I admit it would be cool if the character of "David Cain" made an appearance.
    Have they mentioned the League of Assassins yet?
    "It is wrong to assume that art needs the spectator in order to be. The film runs on without any eyes. The spectator cannot exist without it. It ensures his existence." -- James Douglas Morrison

Quote Originally Posted by darkmorgado View Post
    The anti-monitor, if only so he can erase this embarrassing excuse of a show out of existence and put the "actors" and the scriptwriters out of their misery.
    No not yet! We have to wait for the next Green Lantern movie to introduce him first.
    S.O.S. - Save Our Seals!