Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Spoilers for Forever Evil (but you have to enter this thread to see them - ahem!)

I was on newsarama when I saw an article interview with David Finch, where he revealed that the Batman in Forever Evil is Bruce Wayne. His exact words were; " Yeah, that's Batman. And yeah, I have a little history with Batman as well. And you know, I think Batman's like a cockroach. You can't kill him. So no matter what happened to the heroes, Batman's going to still be around". So, yeah pretty cool, with villains having taken over Batman still somehow manages to survive. Also as said above Bizarro has a brand new origin, which is Lex Luthor tried to make his own superman but had to use it before it was ready. To be honest it sounds like they gave Bizarro Superboys original origin but hey it could be really good. All this makes me way more excited for Forever Evil.Here's the link below to the article.

http://www.newsarama.com/18520-david...-survival.html

Makes sense. Batman IS the smartest hero. Maybe that is why he survives. OR maybe, he becomes evil. He IS holding Pandora's Box in a lot of the teasers.

Quote Originally Posted by Sifighter View Post
    I was on newsarama when I saw an article interview with David Finch, where he revealed that the Batman in Forever Evil is Bruce Wayne. His exact words were; " Yeah, that's Batman. And yeah, I have a little history with Batman as well. And you know, I think Batman's like a cockroach. You can't kill him. So no matter what happened to the heroes, Batman's going to still be around". So, yeah pretty cool, with villains having taken over Batman still somehow manages to survive. Also as said above Bizarro has a brand new origin, which is Lex Luthor tried to make his own superman but had to use it before it was ready. To be honest it sounds like they gave Bizarro Superboys original origin but hey it could be really good. All this makes me way more excited for Forever Evil.Here's the link below to the article.

http://www.newsarama.com/18520-david...-survival.html
    I don't think he said that is Bruce Wayne. He just said it is Batman. It could be a Batman from a different Earth.

Yeah I'm sorry Rakzo, I was putting it up and didn't see yours. Do you want me to delete this or merge it with yours. Seriously I'm sorry about this.

BANNED

Yeah I'm sorry Rakzo, I was putting it up and didn't see yours. Do you want me to delete this or merge it with yours. Seriously I'm sorry about this.
    Nah, don't worry for that man. It happens to me a lot too.

Ok, that's good to know man; again sorry about this.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by daningotham View Post
    I don't think he said that is Bruce Wayne. He just said it is Batman. It could be a Batman from a different Earth.
    Or maybe even Dick Grayson operating as Batman? Finch mentions his history with Batman, and I realize that most of that history is with Bruce, but didn't he do Dick Grayson as Batman in Batman 700 and the beginning of Batman Returns?
    Last edited by slvn; 07-29-2013 at 05:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by slvn View Post
    Or maybe even Dick Grayson operating as Batman? Finch menions his history with Batman, and I realize that most of that history is with Bruce, but didn't he do Dick Grayson as Batman in Batman 700 and the beginning of Batman Returns?
    Hmmmm......I can't remember if that was Finch or not, I would have to look it up. I loved Grayson time as Batman though. That was good stuff.

I was on newsarama when I saw an article interview with David Finch, where he revealed that the Batman in Forever Evil is Bruce Wayne. His exact words were; " Yeah, that's Batman. And yeah, I have a little history with Batman as well. And you know, I think Batman's like a cockroach. You can't kill him. So no matter what happened to the heroes, Batman's going to still be around".
    See Earth 2.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by daningotham View Post
    Hmmmm......I can't remember if that was Finch or not, I would have to look it up. I loved Grayson time as Batman though. That was good stuff.
    I checked; Finch was drew the fourth story or epilogue of Batman 700, which, according to a CBR Review, was "a series of one-page images of further Batmen with the message of Batman never dying even if the man beneath the cowl does." So, I'm not sure whether he drew any Dick Grayson in that issue, but the theme fits both what FInch says in this interview about Barman being "like a cockroach" and also the idea of the Batman in Forever Evil possibly being someone who is taking up Bruce's legacy.

He also drew "Batman:The Return" #1, which I believe included the Dick Grayson Batman as a supporting character.
    Last edited by slvn; 07-29-2013 at 07:10 PM.

penetrator of things

Batman's like a cockroach
    cockroach
    cock roach
    dick roach
    dick grayson

THE CLUES ARE EVERYWHERE
    I know things,
    SECRET things.
    I might post about such things sometimes,
    but I doubt it.

Woah. Batman isn't going to die in a monthly comic?

Bowl me over.
    Last edited by Bruce Twain; 07-29-2013 at 05:32 PM.

On the Batman is like a cockroach, if you've ever seen the game movies for DC Universe Online you will see that this is entirely true. He cannot be killed.

I honestly don't see why you think any of the Justice League is dead...
    DC/Marvel reader. Mostly Superman,Batman,X-Men,Avengers fan...guess I am a fan of most comics.