Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default SDCC: "ElfQuest" - 35 Years and Beyond

"ElfQuest" creators Richard and Wendy Pini alongside a panel of "ElfQuest" experts discussed the current state of the popular comic and the future of the franchise, including new comics from Dark Horse.

Full article here.

Glad to hear they are getting back in print. I'd love to see Dark Horse give them a new reprinting. Although I prefer them in black and white, a colorized set of Library Editions would be more than welcome.
    The Copper Age is my Golden Age
    My 2014 1000 comic progress

Agreed. I have very fond memories of Elfquest, so I'll be curious to check out the new Dark Horse comic. Not sure the last time I saw a new EQ project (I wasn't aware there was an online comic), but I still go back and read the original graphic novels every year or two.

I was keeping up with the online comic but reading one page a week wore on me and I stopped maybe ten pages in. I am excited to read it all in one sitting though. I have to say I miss the look of Wendy Pini's black and white art though. The color Elfquest look hasn't won me over. Maybe if the color palette were closer to the covers in the magazine run, those were nice colors. Now it looks too airbrushy.
    The Copper Age is my Golden Age
    My 2014 1000 comic progress