Page 32 of 281 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435364282132 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium View Post
    maybe tights?

or he grows the hair out?
    He wore tights in his first couple of appearances against Kurt Angle. I don't think his jorts or any type of his attire will go anywhere after last Monday Night Raw.

Quote Originally Posted by Angelo2113 View Post
    He wore tights in his first couple of appearances against Kurt Angle. I don't think his jorts or any type of his attire will go anywhere after last Monday Night Raw.

Then Heel turn?
    They're coming! Sign-ups for Traitor Games: Traitormania, is here

Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium View Post
    maybe tights?

or he grows the hair out?
    He's got a balding spot. Growing his hair would exacerbate that. (Though he could surely afford professional plugins, or whatever it is that Jeremy Piven has).
    "Family Guy jumped the shark when i stopped getting high every time i watched it. " - Alex

I am starting to think that the only way that the World title would matter, is if CM Punk becomes the World Champ, then you can have him run the gambit of young uncming heels like Amrbose,Bray Wyatt,Cesaro,Ryback, and Sandow til Brock comes back and takes the title from Punk at Rumble.
    GET WELL GEORGE LOPEZ

Quote Originally Posted by Josh M View Post
    Then Heel turn?
    I doubt it, he's expressed how he would never turn Heel and throw away everything he's done in the past decade for a nine month story. (It was kind of unusual with the nine month story so I had a feeling him and management/creative talked about it.)

Quote Originally Posted by Jared View Post
    He's got a balding spot. Growing his hair would exacerbate that. (Though he could surely afford professional plugins, or whatever it is that Jeremy Piven has).
    I don't know if he has a balding spot or that was just how his buzz cut was done, he's always had some unusual hair cuts but his hair could be going. Steve Carell is the best example how well hair plugs could work. His transition, along with the weight loss, from Season 1 to Season 2 of The Office will prove that.

Quote Originally Posted by Huthaifa View Post
    I am starting to think that the only way that the World title would matter, is if CM Punk becomes the World Champ, then you can have him run the gambit of young uncming heels like Amrbose,Bray Wyatt,Cesaro,Ryback, and Sandow til Brock comes back and takes the title from Punk at Rumble.
    That's the problem I'd have, I don't really want CM Punk to be used as the guy who puts over part-timers by giving them the belt repeatedly.

14 Time Rita's Champion SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

That's the problem I'd have, I don't really want CM Punk to be used as the guy who puts over part-timers by giving them the belt repeatedly.
    The only one Punk should logically put over is Austin in a program. Since more would demand Austin beat a heel Punk.
    "Heads up-- If Havok's position in UA #5 really upset you, it's time to drown yourself hobo piss. Seriously, do it. It's the only solution." - Rick Remender

Sucks 200 character limit.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Spirit squad was an undercard gimmick, nothing wrong with that for new guys.
    Quote Originally Posted by lboinyamouf4sho View Post
    i believe it was midcard. the problem was working HHH & HBK. kind smashes the "simply being in the ring with those guys elevates them" theory. well maybe it elevated for 15min or so.
    I gotta agree with Alex here. It's not a gimmick that allows the guys to show a lot of range, and in-universe it takes five of them to beat down 1-2 people, which makes each individual member fairly weak.

But then you have the Mania match where Punk wins on a much bigger stage. Ideally, he could hold until Mania, but no one would believe that Brock would beat Punk for the title.
    GET WELL GEORGE LOPEZ

http://www.twitch.tv/2k/c/2769500

WWE 2K14 30 Years of WrestleMania Symposium with JR, Ziggler, Bryan, Mysterio, Austin, Heyman, Foley and Flair.

There's been rumors that Flairs ramblings, some say drunk, have gotten in him in trouble with the WWE.
    Sure he's rambling, but he comes off really humble and genially appreciative of what the WWE's done for him. There's even a touching story about his hall of fame ring.

Go to 40 minutes in for the Flair part.

More details have come to light regarding the brawl that took place this weekend involving WWE Superstars Alberto Del Rio and Drew McIntyre.

Apparently the altercation took place at approximately 3:00am on Saturday. As the story goes, Del Rio and McIntyre went to an Irish bar together. Someone allegedly said something to the girl that McIntyre was with, which prompted Del Rio to step in. From there, somebody reportedly blind-sided Del Rio over the head with a bottle, and things escalated from there.

McIntyre came out of the fracas sporting a black eye, and Del Rio as well suffered a black eye, along with a lot of bad swelling and bruising in his face.

From ewrestlingnews
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview

My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Hanvey View Post
    http://www.twitch.tv/2k/c/2769500

WWE 2K14 30 Years of WrestleMania Symposium with JR, Ziggler, Bryan, Mysterio, Austin, Heyman, Foley and Flair.

There's been rumors that Flairs ramblings, some say drunk, have gotten in him in trouble with the WWE.
    Sure he's rambling, but he comes off really humble and genially appreciative of what the WWE's done for him. There's even a touching story about his hall of fame ring.

Go to 40 minutes in for the Flair part.
    http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/1...ow-total-divas

Apparently the specific reasons Ric Flair had heat with WWE management stemming from the already infamous WWE2K14 symposium is because he blatantly buried Daniel Bryan, talked about wrestlers drinking too much and brought up TNA at a WWE event.
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview

My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!

The lava is plan B. BeastieRunner's Avatar

WWE will forgive Ric and bring him back ... yet again.
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 08-20-2013 at 03:35 PM.
    "Thus Spake Dr. Dinosaur, King of Time: Adios Morons!" -- Dr. Dinosaur

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    WWE will forgive Ric and bring back ... yet again.
    He was there saturday to sign a new contract, he didn't sign a new contract.

The lava is plan B. BeastieRunner's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    He was there saturday to sign a new contract, he didn't sign a new contract.
    He'll be back. It's been that way since 1992. He gave the real gold belt to Hunter as a gift; Flair will be back when he cools off.
    "Thus Spake Dr. Dinosaur, King of Time: Adios Morons!" -- Dr. Dinosaur