Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    the demon king rules master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    havent seen that one before, nik.
    COCAINE IS MY GOD AND I AM THE LIVING INSTRUMENT OF ITS WILL!!
    snowflame, new guardians #2
    wanna make some quick cash?

Quote Originally Posted by KJ Stewart View Post
    You do realise that the stomp, in this instance, is in favour of the Sonic character whom you have (using bias at its best) unrelentlessly stacked the odds MASSIVELY in favour of?

However, you have NEEDED to do that in order to give it a chance. You've just gone for sheer overkill and given the DC team no chance (by virtue of giving the Sonic character their powers and a whole host of others it has no right to have).

However, it's the distinct ignorance of the rules, after having been told to read them every single time you make a poorly thought out thread, that is the bigger issue here.

And the fact that you don't seem to have much knowledge about the things you're saying (such as saying Dr Fate wasn't in the JL, or saying PC Supes is the most powerful hero ever when there are HUNDREDS in fiction more powerful, or saying that only a couple of beings can hurt Kryptonians when there are hundreds in comics alone, or saying a Sonic character was 'unbeatable' when that simply doesn't apply outside of that comparably very weak universe).

Just read the rules (like now, so this doesn't happen again) and put more thought (and less attempted Sonic bias) into future threads.

No one wants you banned, but you're on thin ice. Hence the need to finally take note.
    Please point out where I am showing bias toward Metal Sonic. If I wanted to show bias towards Metal Sonic, I would have said something like "Metal Sonic has this battle won, since he's got the data of three Kryptonians plus their mightiest allies!" I said nothing of the sort. I never even said who Would potentially win the match. For instance, Pre-Crisis Supergirl managed to defeat a villainess by the name of Blackstarr, who could actually tap into the fabric of reality. Trust me, I did my homework before posting this thread. You can even say that's why I gave Metal Overlord those powers : to give it a chance against three Kryptonians. Otherwise, without those powers, then yes, it would be a murderstomp in Team Krypton's favour, and you all would have been justified in chewing me out.

Quote Originally Posted by Enerjak_Knuckles View Post
    Please point out where I am showing bias toward Metal Sonic. If I wanted to show bias towards Metal Sonic, I would have said something like "Metal Sonic has this battle won, since he's got the data of three Kryptonians plus their mightiest allies!" I said nothing of the sort. I never even said who Would potentially win the match. For instance, Pre-Crisis Supergirl managed to defeat a villainess by the name of Blackstarr, who could actually tap into the fabric of reality. Trust me, I did my homework before posting this thread. You can even say that's why I gave Metal Overlord those powers : to give it a chance against three Kryptonians. Otherwise, without those powers, then yes, it would be a murderstomp in Team Krypton's favour, and you all would have been justified in chewing me out.

you showed bias towards him by giving him a crap ton of powers that make it so that the super family have no real way to beat it.

by like guy said, either his copy ability, based on feats, doesnt work that way and thus results in a massive stomp for the supers

or

his powers do work that way and thus makes it a massive stomp against the supers.

how about this for a example.

say i made a sonic vs. monkey d. luffy fight. now, depending on the versions i use, it could be a even fight.

now, everyone here knows i'm a huge fan of luffy and everything one piece.

keeping this in mind, what if i decided to make things "fair" and give luffy all the powers of every DF user in the series, stacked on his own powers and skills?

that means sonic has not only no way to hurt luffy in anyway shape or form but luffy has hundreds of ways to kill sonic.

now, how would that make me look?

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    you showed bias towards him by giving him a crap ton of powers that make it so that the super family have no real way to beat it.

by like guy said, either his copy ability, based on feats, doesnt work that way and thus results in a massive stomp for the supers

or

his powers do work that way and thus makes it a massive stomp against the supers.

With all due respect, You know as well as I do that if I were showing bias toward someone, it would be obvious. Remember my Demise vs. Mxy thread? THAT'S bias. And Supergirl was able to defeat a villainess named Blackstarr, who could tap into the very fabric of reality (the cosmos). I gave Metal those powers so it would be as fair a fight as possible.

Closed Pending Review.

Okay. Here's my take.

Giving the one side of a fight all the powers of the other side, plus more powers, all on top of their own powers, does smack of bias. Speculative arguments about how the character might not be able to use said powers effectively don't help - they are speculative, and depend heavily on PIS. Neither do arguments that maybe the powers will overload the character, as it begs the question of 'if so, why do this thread in the first place?'

This is not a 'fair' fight, it's a fight heavily weighted - deliberately so, rather than accidentally - toward one side.

Thread will remain closed. Enerjak_Knuckles, further posting of curbstomp threads or other violations of Rumbles' rules will result in temporary bans of increasing duration, culminating in either a board ban or permanent ban from CBR. Fair warning.