Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default REVIEW: Wonder Woman, #22

Brian Azzarello and Cliff Chiang provide plenty of New Genesis coolness in "Wonder Woman" #22.

Full review here.

This must be one of the most consistently well-reviewed titles on CBR. It's rare to see it get fewer than four stars. Good job to the creators for reviving what many had written off as a dud of a character.

And yeah, the New Gods are back. What an epic run this has been.
    “Wonder Woman is a lame superhero...She flies around in her invisible jet and her weaponry is a lasso that makes you tell the truth. I just don’t get it.” -- Megan Fox

very well said cgh. Another fantastic issue

Quote Originally Posted by cgh View Post
    This must be one of the most consistently well-reviewed titles on CBR. It's rare to see it get fewer than four stars. Good job to the creators for reviving what many had written off as a dud of a character.

And yeah, the New Gods are back. What an epic run this has been.
    Very Well Said !!! I would really like to start reading this series, where would be the last good jumping on point ?

Quote Originally Posted by Cormix View Post
    Very Well Said !!! I would really like to start reading this series, where would be the last good jumping on point ?
    #1. It's one long story and reads best as a whole, so I'd recommend starting at the start. If you just want to jump into the middle of the story, any recent issue, or even next months issue could work.
    "... Act, that each tomorrow find us farther than today."
    - Longfellow