Default Perry White vs. J. Jonah Jameson: Who's The Bigger Prick?

J. Jonah Jameson, big boss of the Daily Bugle

versus

Perry White, big boss of the Daily Planet

Who is the bigger prick?

Personally, I think that PW is JJJ-Lite. Look at how mellow PW (on his worst day) is in comparison to JJJ (on his best day).

the demon king rules master of read's Avatar

i wouldnt really say either are that big a pricks.

despite how much he doesnt like spiderman, he has a good noble streak in him.
    COCAINE IS MY GOD AND I AM THE LIVING INSTRUMENT OF ITS WILL!!
    snowflame, new guardians #2
    wanna make some quick cash?

But Jameson has been known to launch anti Spiderman campaign, offer rewards for his capture& unmasking, help funds creation of the Scorpion, the Fly, the various Spider slayers, all just because he doesn't like Spiderman.

Other superheroes are also occasionally the target of his ire.

Jameson by a mile here.

one of the great things about the amalagm universe is when they literally were on the same page about letting nobody shut them down.
    click here for some characters to use in rumbles

“We need to apply the science of communication to the communication of science.” - Preston Manning

Quote Originally Posted by nitake92 View Post
    But Jameson has been known to launch anti Spiderman campaign, offer rewards for his capture& unmasking, help funds creation of the Scorpion, the Fly, the various Spider slayers, all just because he doesn't like Spiderman.

Jameson by a mile here.
    true but he has helped peter on various occasions in the various cartoons like paying for peter's wedding, serving as a agent of shield, saving peter's life a few times at risk to himself, and even paying for matt murdock to be his lawyer when he was tried as a traitor.

Quote Originally Posted by nitake92 View Post

Jameson by a mile here.
    I'm not referring to his beef with Spider-Man; I'm talking about how much of an @$$hole he is to the people that work for him.

This says ... something about Jameson, but I'm not sure what.

Highly Evolved Creature Totally Orientated on Revenge.

Quote Originally Posted by Enerjak_Knuckles View Post
    I'm not referring to his beef with Spider-Man; I'm talking about how much of an @$$hole he is to the people that work for him.
    in that case, they are about equal. i mean if a guy like robbie can still work with him, he cant be that bad.

J Jonah Jameson. No contest. But I love him. Jonah may be a bastard, but he's MY bastard. He's my favorite Spider-Man character and one my favorite Marvel characters by far.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    This says ... something about Jameson, but I'm not sure what.

JJ's get a set on him.

Jameson, easily. He's commited felonies in the name of oppressing Spider-Man. Yes, he has mitigating, extremely noble moments, but that's exactly what those moments do: MITIGATE, as in redeem him enough to qualify as an anti-hero instead of an outright villain. What has Perry ever done that would even need mitigation?

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelChen View Post
    Jameson, easily. He's commited felonies in the name of oppressing Spider-Man. Yes, he has mitigating, extremely noble moments, but that's exactly what those moments do: MITIGATE, as in redeem him enough to qualify as an anti-hero instead of an outright villain. What has Perry ever done that would even need mitigation?
    he meant in terms of how he is to his employees, not his spiderman hating.

If we're not counting Jameson's anti-Spiderman stuff as him being a prick.....he still wins.... the rate he pays Peter for his photo is rather poor (according to Peter and proof from when Peter sold photo to the Daily Globe who paid a lot more as a standard rate). And then there was that cross-over with Superman back in the 80s where according to Peter, Perry may be as demanding but it was easier working at the Planet. Jameson also tries to bully Clark but didn't get away with it.

Hate threads, threads made to bash characters or anything of the sort, these are against Rumbles Rules. Had we avoided the actual labelling of these characters as pricks and/or assholes and just asked 'who is harder on their employees?', this one might have flown, but as it is? No.

Thread closed.

Three warnings in five minutes, Enerjak_Knuckles - this is the last one. Read the rules. Follow them.