Page 144 of 347 FirstFirst ... 4494134140141142143144145146147148154194244 ... LastLast
Results 2,146 to 2,160 of 5197

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    I just won Noir, with exactly 4000 gold!!! After turning in 10 gold over and over for the lucky win, I decided to risk it when the highest bid was about 2k+ with 30 seconds to go at the 9AM EST draw. And to think my older laptop slowed down my fractal collection. Bast must have watched over me.
    Congrats! How long does it take from you winning Noir to actually getting him in your squad like the screenshot above?
    SHSO Squad Name : Danger Loud Prince
    Squad Level : 730+
    Favorite Heroes : Avengers Iron Man / Ghost Rider / Deadpool / War Machine / Avengers Hawkeye / Gambit / Spider-Man Noir

Releasing Johnny's torch Ravin' Ray's Avatar
    Where the diwatas and the Triumph Division call home

Less than a minute. When I went to my squad list and didn't see him there right away I panicked a bit because I thought there might have been an error because someone else bid very close to me and it seemed (s)he was the highest bidder when I glimpsed the bids for a split second so I walked away from the Watcher, but after closing down the squad list and reopening it I saw him. My first task for a new hero is to first collect the tokens, fractals and part to level up to 2, then I send them against Sabretooth to reach level 3.
    Johnny Storm was dead; who is this resurrected Johnny Storm?
    "Here, hold my Annihilus…" Johnny Storm, Fantastic Four #601

Less than a minute. When I went to my squad list and didn't see him there right away I panicked a bit because I thought there might have been an error because someone else bid very close to me and it seemed (s)he was the highest bidder when I glimpsed the bids for a split second so I walked away from the Watcher, but after closing down the squad list and reopening it I saw him. My first task for a new hero is to first collect the tokens, fractals and part to level up to 2, then I send them against Sabretooth to reach level 3.
    Lucky you got it, since you were outbid.

I've been trying to hit as many hourly drawings as possible with my son's account and I was refreshing that drawing waiting for the reset. Someone tossed in 4850 or something similar.
    SHSO Squad Level : Retired
    Steam Profile

Reed Richards' Apprentice Miss Fantastic's Avatar
    The Baxter Building (The 34th story, to be precise.)

I just won Noir, with exactly 4000 gold!!! After turning in 10 gold over and over for the lucky win, I decided to risk it when the highest bid was about 2k+ with 30 seconds to go at the 9AM EST draw. And to think my older laptop slowed down my fractal collection. Bast must have watched over me.
    Congratulations, my fellow Fantastic brethren member!
    "Honore et amore" - Richards Family Motto

The Fantastic Cometh!

SHSO - Plastic Fantastic Fungus / Lvl: 2000s / Sigs: Mister Fantastic & The Fantastic Four

Commander Dark Guard CaptainMarvell's Avatar

Wow! So after accidentally submitting 6500 fractals when the highest bid was like 8000, I finally won Noir! Dumb mistake... erased! Unfortunately, I had to snipe someone in the final seconds to do it and I blew an extra 10,000 silver to buy another 1000 fractals that I ended up not needing, but I sure will have a good time getting it all back with Noir. Now my heart rate can go back to normal and I can focus on other things other than winning Noir every hour. lol

Turns out the problem I was having with the rocket launcher may have been due to a connection error.

Next time I logged in, it worked fine and I got my 20 launches with Ms. Marvel
    But then, the next time I logged in after that, it wouldn't do anything when I clicked on the X.

So I think from now on if I find it doesn't work, I'll just exit and log back in.

Now I'm on the win 10 card battles with other players challenge. One down, nine more to go.
    Reading: Batman '66, The Fox, New Crusaders, Kings Watch, Trio/Triple Helix, Afterlife with Archie, Mysterious Strangers, Daredevil and Hawkeye. And soon: Silver Surfer...

Loki zones are leaving this week. :(

Mystery boxes should go with them.......

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowlarvitar View Post
    Loki zones are leaving this week. :(

Mystery boxes should go with them.......
    A couple weeks of normalcy before the Christmas zones arrive.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainMarvell View Post
    A couple weeks of normalcy before the Christmas zones arrive.
    I just don't like how Loki only gets two weeks while Halloween and possibly Christmas got more

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowlarvitar View Post
    I just don't like how Loki only gets two weeks while Halloween and possibly Christmas got more
    The Loki towns are cool, no doubt, but Halloween and Christmas only get two or three weeks tops as well. I think when the Halloween zone first came out a couple years ago, they launched it literally a few days before actual Halloween and its was gone in the first week of November. So the special zones don't last very long, but if they do go fast, that just means you're having fun.

Did they fix the cosmic cube error?

Professional Troublemaker Baron Steam Glove's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dare Alloy Trancer View Post
    Did they fix the cosmic cube error?

No.
    I do believe in Herobrine!

Mystery Box Protester CableManOutOfTime's Avatar
    I come from the future to your present, my past, to prevent a Mystery Box Apocalypse.

I'm kind of happy that the various zones are going back to normal soon. I was kind of bummed that they simply recycled the Avengers zones for Thor month, I was really hoping for something new. I want a new ZONE already. :(
    Indescribable Count Watcher - 3177 - Waiting for yearly renewal to start in April.
    Marvel Heroes - 1620/1800

Hey guys, I haven't been on for a while, but I noticed something about the whole fractals thing; the person who submits the most fractals wins, and for the random draw, it's consistently been the person who submits the second most fractals. Is this some kind of bug? Or have they changed which people win? I keep trying for the random draw bc I don't have that many fractals due to a sniper, and there aren't many people submitting fractals anymore bc most people have won Noir already, and the random draw winner has consistently been the guy in second place.
    Squad Name: Scythe Linebacker
    Current Squad Level: 1308

Quote Originally Posted by Mardova808 View Post
    Hey guys, I haven't been on for a while, but I noticed something about the whole fractals thing; the person who submits the most fractals wins, and for the random draw, it's consistently been the person who submits the second most fractals. Is this some kind of bug? Or have they changed which people win? I keep trying for the random draw bc I don't have that many fractals due to a sniper, and there aren't many people submitting fractals anymore bc most people have won Noir already, and the random draw winner has consistently been the guy in second place.
    Not sure if it's a new trend or not, because I believe I've heard a few CBR members say they only entered 10 fractals and won...but I could be mistaken?
    Emperor Mist Breaker
    Squad Level: 3731