Page 121 of 339 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121122123124125131171221 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 5080

Quote Originally Posted by Definitely Not Blitzcrank View Post
    I trust what you're saying, but I'm hoping they get their act together soon. I just started playing about 5 days ago and there's been nothing but hassles.
    Usually, SHSO only goes down once a week for a weekly content update. This on the other hand is something that isn't normal. The Developers and workers for SHSO are working long and hard to fix this game so that everyone can enjoy it error free. (Also I understood what your name is referencing ;P)
    Squad Name: Astral Tornado Mariner
    Current Squad Level:2400
    Need help with the new challenges? Click here!

Mystery Box Protester CableManOutOfTime's Avatar
    I come from the future to your present, my past, to prevent a Mystery Box Apocalypse.

For all the trouble this week, we will be getting this little guy. So for those wanting compensation, there you go. :)

Indescribable Count Watcher - 3177 - Waiting for yearly renewal to start in April.
    Marvel Heroes - 1620/1800

Keeping those brussel sprouts off the Mac & Cheese.

So, Loki is coming out for Marvel Heroes. Hope we get him, and his movie costume for SHSO.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Ninja View Post
    So, Loki is coming out for Marvel Heroes. Hope we get him, and his movie costume for SHSO.
    There's a hero coming up that has a Voice interaction with Loki as a Hero. So he may be coming soon to SHSO but it is not clear what Costume they would be giving him.
    Squad Name: Astral Tornado Mariner
    Current Squad Level:2400
    Need help with the new challenges? Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Ninja View Post
    So long as he isn't boxed. I already have to deal with the fact that Thanos and Sabretooth(Don't care for Ock still) will never be mine since I have awful box luck.

Also I LOVE the white bat.

I wonder if we are gonna get an update this week.

Gaz might be behind schedule due to the issues from the last update
    SHSO: Toxic Iron Cat and Toxic Mosquito Poet

“If at first you don’t succeed, skydiving is not for you!” - Henny Youngman

I come from the future to your present, my past, to prevent a Mystery Box Apocalypse.

Creatures of the Night crisis edition is available now, so maybe we'll get some additional content later today.
    Indescribable Count Watcher - 3177 - Waiting for yearly renewal to start in April.

Professional Troublemaker Baron Steam Glove's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowlarvitar View Post
    So long as he isn't boxed. I already have to deal with the fact that Thanos and Sabretooth(Don't care for Ock still) will never be mine since I have awful box luck.

Also I LOVE the white bat.

Yes, and Yes!

Anyone else having crafting problems this morning? All my characters' crafting tickers say 5/5. Even if they accidentally reverted to the 24 hour clock it's been more than 24 hours since I collected.

Quote Originally Posted by Astral Tornado Mariner View Post
    Usually, SHSO only goes down once a week for a weekly content update. This on the other hand is something that isn't normal. The Developers and workers for SHSO are working long and hard to fix this game so that everyone can enjoy it error free. (Also I understood what your name is referencing ;P)
    Not to be insulting to anyone in particular, but this game has a lot of issues. If you've ever loaded the game with the Unity dev console enabled, the amount of errors that fly across the screen is staggering. It can't make tracking down a serious problem like this any easier. Frankly, it reminds me of work and what I'd expect to see from an off-shore development team. Even if the errors are "meaningless" they should still make efforts to remove them.

I haven't been able to log out of this game for over a year without Unity crashing, the audio bug with mission completions, the heap exceptions and all the other problems.

What they are experiencing is reminiscent of a memory leak, and the key thing they should be taking a look at is that crafting item tracker that they added. Which is totally not necessary and annoying, imo.

They need to spend a lot of time just cleaning up the code, resolving old issues and getting their house in order.
    SHSO Squad Level : Retired
    Steam Profile

Releasing Johnny's torch Ravin' Ray's Avatar
    Where the diwatas and the Triumph Division call home

Finally! Nabbed the last hero in the sale (Punisher) on the last day with 5 gold remaining now. i was lucky the daily reward was 20 gold coz if it was 10 I'd have only 475 gold.

BTW, where is that white Desmodus rotundus in the game?
    Johnny Storm was dead; who is this resurrected Johnny Storm?
    "Here, hold my Annihilus…" Johnny Storm, Fantastic Four #601

Looks like they did some work on Werewolf by Night, it's now possible to double jump as him. Unless this is a bug. In which case, I shouldn't have said anything. :P

Releasing Johnny's torch Ravin' Ray's Avatar
    Where the diwatas and the Triumph Division call home

From Home Invasion I got Mutagen Mist with an adamantium medal (Punisher), and Mechanical Frame with gold (Scarlet Witch).
    Johnny Storm was dead; who is this resurrected Johnny Storm?
    "Here, hold my Annihilus…" Johnny Storm, Fantastic Four #601

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Finally! Nabbed the last hero in the sale (Punisher) on the last day with 5 gold remaining now. i was lucky the daily reward was 20 gold coz if it was 10 I'd have only 475 gold.
    Same boat as you bro. With the 10 gold daily reward and the prize wheel gold, I had exactly 480 today. Time to save up for his badge.

Quote Originally Posted by CableManOutOfTime View Post
    Looks like they did some work on Werewolf by Night, it's now possible to double jump as him. Unless this is a bug. In which case, I shouldn't have said anything. :P
    ha ha, yeah I noticed that too. I just failed to mention it, because I didn't want to be the only one that didn't know Werewolf could double jump from the time I first bought him.
    Emperor Mist Breaker
    Squad Level: 3731

Just read about the white bat we're supposed to be getting. Glad to see the devs care enough to give a little something to make up for the hassles. This game is worth supporting after all. Now I'm just waiting for Domino and X-23 and I'll be set.
    SHSO ID: Prince Slippers Gecko
    Signature Hero: Domino