Page 74 of 346 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884124174 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 5176
    Releasing Johnny's torch Ravin' Ray's Avatar
    Where the diwatas and the Triumph Division call home

So wait a minute (my previous post was before I read the messages) so what's on sale is Johnny with his badge, Reed with hs badge, and Sue with her badge. (All together like the Phoenix bundle? I can't log-in right now I'm at work and Heroup is blocked.) So in effect I'd be buying Johnny twice (I have him already) for his badge. I can accept that.
    Johnny Storm was dead; who is this resurrected Johnny Storm?
    "Here, hold my Annihilus…" Johnny Storm, Fantastic Four #601

Reed Richards' Apprentice Miss Fantastic's Avatar
    The Baxter Building (The 34th story, to be precise.)

Quote Originally Posted by Kerric View Post
    Please don't tell me you would buy a bundle of characters you already have for the badges.
    Quote Originally Posted by DominoK View Post
    You would be spending 2100 gold on a Fantastic Four bundle, for 600 gold worth of badges, wasting 1800 gold.

You're going to be kicking yourself in the butt if they come out with them individually next week.

But of course, it's your gold in the end. Your choice.
    It's my gold, I can spend it however I like, and I will get it back over a week or two because I am a SHIELD member, with the added bonus of getting 500 gold back automatically in a week and a day through the monthly subscription. I am enamored with the idea of going ahead and getting my VERY BELOVED AND MOST PLAYED Fantastic Four (well, three of them)'s badges without having to wait any longer for them (AND I am not going to risk waiting another several months) OR having to gather lord knows how many items to potentially craft the badges. If the badges do come out individually next week, oh well. I won't care because I got three of the F4's badges, AND ESPECIALLY the character I play the absolute utmost in the game, without taking any risks (which I am insane enough to believe is well worth the price)...

...tack 50-100 missions onto that as of today. And appropriately enough, Reed, as well as his team, is worth all of the gold in the game to me and some. Put that in your pipes and smoke it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Hey Miss F, what's up? We haven't joined up recently. I've been playing around with the Phoenixes, finally got FF Spidey (at least he's FF-related) and building up my fractals count.

So wait a minute (my previous post was before I read the messages) so what's on sale is Johnny with his badge, Reed with his badge, and Sue with her badge. (All together like the Phoenix bundle? I can't log-in right now I'm at work and Heroup is blocked.) So in effect I'd be buying Johnny twice (I have him already) for his badge. I can accept that.
    Hey Ray! I'm sorry we have not played lately...when I have tried to catch you, you go offline, or I have to go right when you get online. We'll have to remedy that, especially now that our peeps have badges! Yes, the F4 except non-Tux Ben are bundled up with their badges like the Phoenixes. As expected, the price is steep, but you are paying for making your favorite character(s) able to compete with the other badged characters and represent that much more awesomely, as well as not having to wait however long again and/or craft the badges (if that's what the crafting will be for). Which, BTW, even though it's in a bundle, congrats on Johnny getting his badge too!
    "Honore et amore" - Richards Family Motto

The Fantastic Cometh!

SHSO - Plastic Fantastic Fungus / Lvl: 2000s / Sigs: Mister Fantastic & The Fantastic Four

I'll be buying the bundle to get Wasp's badge. I've been stuck just under squad level 800 for a long time, it'll be great to have Wasp be the one to push me over. (She and Ant-Man will be my first badges.)
    Last edited by Miss Britain; 09-19-2013 at 06:46 PM.
    Super Hero Squad Online: Mad Charisma Flower
    Signature hero: Wasp

Current reads: Batwoman, Red Hood & The Outlaws, Red Lanterns, Avengers Arena, Fearless Defenders, Uncanny Avengers, X-Men

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Fantastic View Post
    Hey Ray! I'm sorry we have not played lately...when I have tried to catch you, you go offline, or I have to go right when you get online. We'll have to remedy that, especially now that our peeps have badges! Yes, the F4 except non-Tux Ben are bundled up with their badges like the Phoenixes. As expected, the price is steep, but you are paying for making your favorite character(s) able to compete with the other badged characters and represent that much more awesomely, as well as not having to wait however long again and/or craft the badges (if that's what the crafting will be for). Which, BTW, even though it's in a bundle, congrats on Johnny getting his badge too!
    Yeah Miss F, probably the weekend is the best time to be on at the same time. In the meantime, let me enjoy getting Reed and Sue WITH their badges (no more getting a box!), I just have to spin the wheel for a few more days to buy them all. It's a good thing I didn't spend any gold after getting the Phoenix bundle and just spun the wheel daily without fail, down to the last gold. Now we can spread the news to the other F4 junkies.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Fantastic View Post
    It's my gold, I can spend it however I like, and I will get it back over a week or two because I am a SHIELD member, with the added bonus of getting 500 gold back automatically in a week and a day through the monthly subscription. I am enamored with the idea of going ahead and getting my VERY BELOVED AND MOST PLAYED Fantastic Four (well, three of them)'s badges without having to wait any longer for them (AND I am not going to risk waiting another several months) OR having to gather lord knows how many items to potentially craft the badges. If the badges do come out individually next week, oh well. I won't care because I got three of the F4's badges, AND ESPECIALLY the character I play the absolute utmost in the game, without taking any risks (which I am insane enough to believe is well worth the price)...

...tack 50-100 missions onto that as of today. And appropriately enough, Reed, as well as his team, is worth all of the gold in the game to me and some. Put that in your pipes and smoke it.

Of course it's your choice. It wasn't any dig at you, just trying to save you some gold.
    Super Hero Squad Online
    Mighty Crystal Mentor: 3766|3766
    (Bug Catcher)
    Heroes: 150|150
    Level 20: 150|150

You think we will ever see a release of the original-looking X-Men?

And when Is Professor X being released? Is think he'll have a hover chair like in the cartoons?
    Super Hero Squad Online
    (Bug Catcher)

And when Is Professor X being released? Is think he'll have a hover chair like in the cartoons?
    Well, Jean is in her original blue-and-yellow costume. It's the men that need that uniform (and Hank in his non-furry form).

I think that in one of the Cons last year, Charles was shown with what appears like a chair behind him.

Well, Jean is in her original blue-and-yellow costume. It's the men that need that uniform (and Hank in his non-furry form).

I think that in one of the Cons last year, Charles was shown with what appears like a chair behind him.
    I thought Jean was in her Marvel Girl uniform in the original?
    Super Hero Squad Online
    (Bug Catcher)

I thought Jean was in her Marvel Girl uniform in the original?
    That's the same thing, with full masks like Jean, who went by Marvel Girl.

That's the same thing, with full masks like Jean, who went by Marvel Girl.

Hmm, then which costume is this that I'm thinking of on the left? Which is the right?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails koUdFbH.jpg  
    Super Hero Squad Online
    (Bug Catcher)

The green one was when the new X-Men (Storm, Colossus, Wolverine etc. joined), and which shares the same colors as the first Phoenix costume; the other one was sometime after X-Factor was founded and it's what she wore during Onslaught.

They already showed him in a screen shot from like 2 years ago for Comic Con.

Only characters still not in game from that snap is ProfX and Grey Hulk
    SHSO Squad Level : Retired
    Steam Profile

Kingdom Sloth Crusader derwipok's Avatar

The update is quite underwhelming. I like the idea of the bundles but the number of people who have none of the heroes in one of the bundles and can actually afford to buy that bundle within a week has to be incredibly small.
    SHSO squad name: Kingdom Sloth Crusader
    Squad level: 1966
    Marvel Heroes: Derwipok

Commander Dark Guard CaptainMarvell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by derwipok View Post
    The update is quite underwhelming. I like the idea of the bundles but the number of people who have none of the heroes in one of the bundles and can actually afford to buy that bundle within a week has to be incredibly small.
    I agree. Most people will have at least one of the characters in a bundle and won't see the point of spending a huge chunk of gold to buy them again along with the other characters. I want Sue and Johnny, but I already have Reed, so I'm not going to pay for Reed again to get the other two, that wouldn't make sense. The bundles are a good idea, but like you said, there won't be very many users out there that don't have any of them AND have enough gold to buy them in a bundle.

The free one week membership code though is HUGE for this game and game play. No more Falcons, Ms Marvels, Cyclops and Things running around all the time and being involved in team up battles. All of those Agent Only characters are like silver sinks now. So between them, the actual silver sinks (Bucky Cap, Silver Surfer, Teen Jean, etc), and the challenge heroes, there is a nice variety of characters, which should make playing even more enjoyable.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerric View Post
    They already showed him in a screen shot from like 2 years ago for Comic Con.

Only characters still not in game from that snap is ProfX and Grey Hulk
    Actually there are a whole lot more that were shown at that Comic Con that aren't in the game: Commander Steve Rogers, Shuri, Classic Falcon, King Thor, Classic Ms Marvel & Iron Spider.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainMarvell View Post
    The free one week membership code though is HUGE for this game and game play. No more Falcons, Ms Marvels, Cyclops and Things running around all the time and being involved in team up battles. All of those Agent Only characters are like silver sinks now. So between them, the actual silver sinks (Bucky Cap, Silver Surfer, Teen Jean, etc), and the challenge heroes, there is a nice variety of characters, which should make playing even more enjoyable.
    That was the best part of the challenge system being introduced, prior to that there were at least 25 falcons running about at any given time. The variety is definitely nice.
    Last edited by suedehead; 09-20-2013 at 07:07 AM.
    SHSO Squad name: Fighting Raven
    Squad Level: 2800+