Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default SDCC: Cobie Smulders Guest Stars in "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." Pilot

Full article here.

I told you guys that was sounding like Colbie in the promo trailer to me. This is good news.

What's Best For Business Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

I agree. I thought she was good as Hill in the movie and am interested in seeing her grow into the role.

Actually likes comics Darth Tigris's Avatar

Yes folks, before the first season has aired one episode, they are talking about season 2 of a Joss Whedon show. We are indeed living a brave, new world.
    Keaton always said, "I don't believe in God, but I'm afraid of him." Well I believe in God, and the only thing that scares me are people that think Final Crisis is good.

Great news. I hope to see her as a series regular for season 2.

No Joke I Only Started watching HIMYM this year so my First Experience of Watching Cobie was In Avengers and she was Literally Maria Hill . Then I watched a little bit of HIMYM and obviously it's a comedy and it shocked me How an actor who plays a comedic Character soooo well can also be so good in a serious role .

Will Check Out First few Episodes of Shield when it Airs .
    Tattoos Music Sports and Comics . Derrick Rose / Jack Wilshere are Sporting Legends . England/Asia/The Caribbean All day !!

The old axiom in Hollywood is "Dying is easy. Comedy is Hard." So it is of little surprise that many comics and comedy actors can play serious roles and do an outstanding job with those roles.