Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default SDCC EXCLUSIVE: Bodies Fall in Francavilla's "Black Beetle: Necrologue"

On the eve of Comic-Con International, CBR spoke exclusively with creator Francesco Francavilla on how the horror-influenced "Necrologue" raises the stakes for the Black Beetle and Colt City.

Full article here.

Alright this sounds pretty cool, I really like Black Beetle and all the new superhero stuff that Darkhorse is doing. Hopefully it's as good as the first series.

... with the High Command Lemurion's Avatar

Sign me up for dollars.

I love Francavilla's work and the Black Beetle is top notch.
    Anyone who thinks DC is bringing back the Silver Age doesn't know what the Silver Age is.

There is no such word as "persay," it's per se, two words, from the Latin.

Nice to see the next mini coming already :) Black Beetle is the best pulp style book as far as I'm concerned
    KingConan|Hellboy|BlackScience|EastOfWest|Fatale|L azarus|Prophet|Saga|Umbral|Velvet|Harbinger|Rai|Unity|XO
    ASW|Batman|GL+C|JL+U|RL|SwampThing|WonderWoman
    _ N U Avengers|Cap|DD|MK|Thor

Have to say Black Beetle may be the best creator owned work I've seen in a long, long time. Really super stuff here. Can't wait for the next mini.

While the story wasn't amazing from a plotting perspective, the mood, art style and layouts of No Way Out were so perfect that I'll be getting this for sure. Hopefully FF's writing will continue to develop because if it does, we'll have a sure fire winner on our hands. Would love to see this get big enough for him to do it full time so we could see an issue a month but I'm not sure he would ever give up doing covers or if he'd have enough time anyways.

Who could say no to this. Seriously, I know different folks like different strokes but man is this good!

BANNED

O.0 cant wait!!!!!!!!!!! Some actually sweet comic con news . Founded few day later(for me) but thats beside the pointed!!